New Personal Logo

rentz

I have wanted to update my personal logo for a while now. I want it to be a bit more geometric. I've come up with some designs that are directions I may want to take this in. I'm just in high school, so I'm not actually a graphic designer, but as it is something I may potentially pursue as a career I suppose I might as well start now.

pl.png

Some of these are a bit abstract, so if you can't tell they are my initials A R.

All C+C appreciated.

I'm glad you're thinking of changing yours, it reminds me too much od Windows...

A few of them don't look original enough to me, but I again, with such simple shapes, it's normal (I see Realtor, ABB, ...)

My favourtie is the second one. I really like it

I'd like to see it turned into a stylized friendly cartoon character (bird).

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Thanks for the comments. I really like that one 1stDownCreative, I had made one sort of like that but without the white in the middle separating the letter forms. It looks a lot better your way and I wish I had thought of that haha.

Yeah the windows resemblance was one of the things that bothered me about my old logo. I also really liked your bird idea, probably because I really like birds haha. But anything I tried that made it more birdlike would either kill the letter shapes or the ambigram, so I couldn't find anything that really worked.

Well, I've made enough AR concepts in my sketchpad/inkscape for a hundred designers with my initials, but I've narrowed it down to the two that I like the best. The first is a modified version of one I had before, but the diagonal line works better than the horizontal in separating the shapes and makes it flow more naturally.

pl3.png

And here they are in color. The font is just a placeholder, I probably won't use gill sans.

pl4.png

Archived