College Baseball Concepts

Bmac

Solid job with the TAMU threads.

The Miami ones aren't too far off from their current look (the current white shirt with "Hurricanes" script has grown on me; see below):

25102_726025686647_10619287_41481845_4894107_n.jpg

Keep in mind your orange batting practice/alternate technically has an "illegal" U...essentially you won't see the Split-U logo with white on the left side on any jersey other than the cheerleaders' uniforms (but I believe they've gone away from that in the past couple of years; I've always been fascinated as to how Varsity has the monopoly on cheerleading uniforms and Nike/Adidas/UA/Russel haven't touched them).

Well, it just so happens that Miami and Texas A&M are playing each other with the winner going on to the Super Regionals. I thought I would post another Miami update on my new template with a few changes. For the piping on Miami, I changed it to orange-white-green to reflect the U logo. Also, I tried to make it seem a little more Nike-ish and I replaced the NOBs and added another alternate jersey. The BP jersey also has a different logo. Thanks to jstraper for the suggestions.

MiamiHome.pngMiamiRoad.png

MiamiAlt1.pngMiamiAlt2.png

MiamiAlt3.pngMiamiAlt4.png

MiamiBP.png

I know this isn't anything too new, as it is the 3rd edition of Miami in this series, so I will post another team soon.

The S doesn't seem to hit in 'CANES.' The neutered top and bottom legs seem to do it injustice.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived