Baseball Uniform Template

JayJaxon

Technically, you used the wrong Phillies script on your model.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You know what...between your last baseball temp and this one, you're really carving out a unique lane. Stick to those guns...it'll serve you well.

I like the kind of "comic book" approach your last two have taken. And yes, I will admit, upon first sight the first word I thought of was "STEROIDS", I quickly let that slide--hell, you could even have fun with that if you wish! (It's your concept...make it however you want.) It's a new and different take on player model templates, and it'll also serve as its own "watermark"--if that makes any sense.

(Also, what's up with that new avatar image? That your new personal logo, Axon Jaxon? I really like the pennants/baseball/letter J mashup you got going on there--or did all the Utah jazz music note talk get to you? ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Just a little update on what is going on. I am working on adding some features like a vest and all of the piping available. Then I will play with the idea of adding glasses and other elements.

There are no plans to do a back. Not in the near future anyway. I will get to that after I have completed everything I need to with this one. Out of all the templates I have created, I feel this one is the best. I know it's ironic that he looks like he is on the juice, but that's got more to do with the drawing style than anything. The important thing to me is having him stand in a position that allows for the most exposure to the uniform, which I believe I have done. The back will have to be presented in a different manner. Plus, I'll probably never stop tweaking and creating templates. Plus there are no rules against you guys ripping it apart and doing your own modifications as I have seen many do with other templates in the past.

Buc, I appreciate your take on what I am working on here. Coming from a guy that is known to create great templates, it means a lot. The logo in my avatar is actually a failed experiment. I was looking to possibly do a concept around a Jacksonville based team, and I had this great idea to have a pennant and baseball both be part of the logo. But I kept coming up with what looked like a musical note. the pennants/baseball/letter J mashup you referred to is exactly what it was supposed to be. But I knew 87% of the peeps out there would see a musical note, so I left it at that. I still thought it looked cool so I put it up there. It probably wouldn't be a bad personal logo. I like music and baseball, and you can see both in there ;)

So there is my update. I really only have time to work on this on the weekends so I will continue to post updates as they occur.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived