Short Lived Sig

JQK

Do you know if Team USA is going with their 1960 throwbacks again tomorrow night? .... I hope they do!

why are they wearing the 1860 throwbacks anyway? it seems like the 1980s would have been more appropriate for the 30th anniv. of the miracle on ice...and I think the 1980s look cooler anyway

Do you know if Team USA is going with their 1960 throwbacks again tomorrow night? .... I hope they do!

why are they wearing the 1960 throwbacks anyway? it seems like the 1980s would have been more appropriate for the 30th anniv. of the miracle on ice...and I think the 1980s look cooler anyway

Because it's the 50th anniversary of winning the Gold Medal at Squaw Valley in 1960.

The team the USA defeated to win the gold? Canada.

To another point, i think the 1960 uniform look better than the 1980 version. It's all a matter of opinion.

P.S. Curtis, i do not know if they are wearing the Squaw Valley uniforms, but i sure do hope so.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

why are they wearing the 1860 throwbacks anyway? it seems like the 1980s would have been more appropriate for the 30th anniv. of the miracle on ice...and I think the 1980s look cooler anyway

1860??????

1860??????

Talk about a throwback eh?

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Archived