2009-10 NHL Season Part 2

NEW.ERA

86 Pages on the first one so maybe it's time for a Second?

Olympic break over, Season gets back under way tomorrow night and the Trade Deadline is on Wednesday. Who will battle there way into the playoffs as both Conferences have heated races for that final 8th spot.

Let's get it back underway.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the playoffs were to start today:

East:

1. Washington vs. 8. Montreal

2. New Jersey vs. 7. Boston

3. Ottawa vs. 6. Philadelphia

4. Pittsburgh vs. 5. Buffalo

West:

1. San Jose vs. 8. Calgary

2. Chicago vs. 7. Nashville

3. Vancouver vs. 6. Colorado

4. Phoenix vs. 5. Los Angeles

I hope the Coyotes don't blow it in the last 6 weeks. I want another whiteout.

As if stealing Winnipeg's team wasn't enough, you kick them in the balls by copying their whiteout <_<

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

As if stealing Winnipeg's team wasn't enough, you kick them in the balls by copying their whiteout <_<

It's not like anybody else ever does a whiteout. :rolleyes:

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Roberto Luongo's first game back at Canada Hockey GM Place is on March 13 vs. Ottawa. Just imagine the reception he'll get when he steps back on the same ice where he won the gold.

CCSLC signature.png

If the playoffs were to start today:

East:

1. Washington vs. 8. Montreal

2. New Jersey vs. 7. Boston

3. Ottawa vs. 6. Philadelphia

4. Pittsburgh vs. 5. Buffalo

West:

1. San Jose vs. 8. Calgary

2. Chicago vs. 7. Nashville

3. Vancouver vs. 6. Colorado

4. Phoenix vs. 5. Los Angeles

No Detroit, but somehow the Sharks would still lose

For the last time, Phoenix didn't steal the Jets. :cursing:

For the last time, Phoenix didn't steal the Jets. :cursing:

That's right. Phoenix was the backup plan. Minneapolis-St Paul tried stealing the Jets. When that didn't work out, they went to Phoenix instead. To make this easier, think of the Jets as Archie, MSP as Veronica, and Phoenix as Betty.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Leopold to the Penguins per tsn.

-Dan

The first ball drops, Leopold's on the move again. He's not a liability so the Pens will like him for the stretch run and come playoff time.

Flames have locked up two pieces of this team for the long term. Last Week it was Rene Bourque who signed a 6 Year, 20 Million dollar deal and Sutts has just locked up Matt Stajan to a 4 Year, 14 Million dollar deal.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

As if stealing Winnipeg's team wasn't enough, you kick them in the balls by copying their whiteout glare.gif

For the last time, Phoenix didn't steal the Jets. cursing.gif

That's right. Phoenix was the backup plan. Minneapolis-St Paul tried stealing the Jets. When that didn't work out, they went to Phoenix instead. To make this easier, think of the Jets as Archie, MSP as Veronica, and Phoenix as Betty.

Hamilton=Jughead

As if stealing Winnipeg's team wasn't enough, you kick them in the balls by copying their whiteout glare.gif

For the last time, Phoenix didn't steal the Jets. cursing.gif

Hamilton=Jughead

Hamilton=Reggie. No matter how much he tries to get away with via charm and good looks, he still ends up in the end losing out to KC (Jughead) and Vegas (Moose).

No matter how you slice it, Hartford is Ethyl.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Then who the heck is Mr. Weatherbee?

He's the principal who's :censored: ing Miss Grundy in the supply closet when Svenson is hiding in the girls' shower room. Duh.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Thrashers called up Chelios. The Montreal Canadiens, the Chicago Blackhawks, the Detroit Red Wings...the Atlanta Thrashers. One's not like the other here.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived