My Concept Football League (MLF)

hugevolsfan

Looks too much like the Broncos, and those outlines could be thickened.

I tried to differentiate this as much I could. Broncos is obviously alot better but I feel mine is different enough. Again I am no artist but I try. Saint Louis will be my next concept since I have put this up. More C & C since I thickened the outlines.

Primary2.png

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty simple here but I like the color scheme. I decided to do something different with the script since I am not using one on the jersey. I have tried a full body horse but it is just not ready yet, maybe I will add later. The uniforms will be up sometime later.

SLLogocopy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi huegevolsfan! I would just like to say, your work is amazing.

I'm not a big artist like all of you guys, but I love playing with Adobe Photoshop.

I was just wondering. How do you get your jerseys to look so real? Is there a template that you use?

Hi hugevolsfan! I would just like to say, your work is amazing.

I'm not a big artist like all of you guys, but I love playing with Adobe Photoshop.

I was just wondering. How do you get your jerseys to look so real? Is there a template that you use?

I use my own template. I am not much of an artist.

Everything I have learned is from this site & just practicing.

I appreciate the kind words. This has been really cool for me to see something that I dreamed about as a kid.

I like the Stallions unis. Your other logos are pretty sweet, but I don't like that Vipers one. It looks a bit awkward.

The Vipers were my first ever attempt @ an animal/reptile logo. I kinda of wanted a jaguars like look with a Viper head. I may not have pulled it off.

The first thing I notice: is this the Colts or the Cyclones? Must've been a typo, but thought I should point it out.

Also, the facial features are WAAAAY to similar to your previous concept, the Stallions. If you decide to keep the logo regardless, drop the white outline and make the logo just one solid purple outline (speaking out outlines, yours need to be much THICKER!). But, it's a nice start nonetheless.

The first thing I notice: is this the Colts or the Cyclones? Must've been a typo, but thought I should point it out.

Also, the facial features are WAAAAY to similar to your previous concept, the Stallions. If you decide to keep the logo regardless, drop the white outline and make the logo just one solid purple outline (speaking out outlines, yours need to be much THICKER!). But, it's a nice start nonetheless.

Sorry goof up on the name that is what they were called for years. I have thickened outlines. I removed facial features because they were a last minute addition. I did not think the two concepts were even close to similar when I was doing it. Which one looks the best? I cannot remove the white outline as it really stands out on the solid purple helmet.

Archived