Orlando Baseball

logoman

This is one I've had ready for a while and since baseball is upon us I decided to release it. After completing the designs, I was reminded of the Bradenton Juice and how they essentially beat me to the punch on this type of idea. Well, I think my design is different enough to stand on it's own. After all, it is just a concept for what would certainly be a minor league team. Anyway, I threw in some extras to round out the package. There are bonus points available if the celebrity you are reminded of in the spring training logo is the same one I saw after putting the shades on Mr. Citrus. Enough of the talk - on to the logos.

juicers_dark_background.png

juicers_spring_training.png

juicers_team_store.png

juicers_home_and_road_883756.png

juicers_alternate.png

The logo is an orange for goodness sakes... if someone mistook this for something that promoted steroids, it'd be because of their own stupidity.

Besides, I know quite a few people in the pro wrestling business (probably the only "sport" where steroid abuse is even more rampant than baseball) and I can promise you that the only people who call it "the juice" are sports reporters and d'bags who want everyone to think they're hip. Well... that and Jose Canseco, but I think we can chalk that one up to Mr. Canseco knowing who was gonna be reading his book :D

Anyway, I can't pick out a single flaw in this package. Well done B)

Ah, that's weird. Ive named fantasy baseball teams that before, and named the team I'm pushing to get in on this site the Juicers. Such a great name. Also the initials are "OJ" which makes it better!

No doubt this blows me out of the water. The orange is fantastic, and the colours are too. Great work, man.

The 'Orlando' script is fantastic. Really nice work, this would look great on t shirts and hats. bravo

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Nice looking designs, but when I think of Juicers in baseball, the first thing that comes to my mind is steroids.

Wasn't the name of the team in the SPBL the Orlando Juice?

5841.gif

There is also a AAU Baseball team named the Orlando Juice.

Okay, but this is the Orlando Juicers and it is a concept. It's not a real team. Nor would it be. It does make for a nice t-shirt though. I think I'll make a couple of the jerseys as well.

juicers_t_shirt.png

Definitely reminds me of the Greensboro Grasshoppers (stylistic wise), but I could have a hometown bias working. I like it a whole lot - very minor league to me (again, that's a good thing).

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I didn't see Ditka but that's a good guess. You are invited to come on down and take another guess though. And, for the dimples resembling a golf ball, it's just going to be that way because without them the orange looks too bland.

Archived