NFL concept helmets

gladsadmad

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Cleveland Indians 'C' would look good on the Browns' helmet.

CLE2copy.png

This is the ONLY thing i would ever add on a Browns helmet. But i would always want it the orange with brown and white stripe. Of course, the gray facemask would be mandatory. :P

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

The C looks great like that. maybe even a solid-white C would look OK too - it'd kinda look like their throwbacks with the white numbers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The C looks great like that. maybe even a solid-white C would look OK too - it'd kinda look like their throwbacks with the white numbers.

White numbers?

Last time I checked they were brown...

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

White numbers?

Last time I checked they were brown...

Alright, you've won this round. They wouldn't look bad in white, as long as the stripe had brown in it for balance vs. the jersey / pants. Numbered helmets can't happen anymore, but a plain single-colored letter could be the next best thing.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Thank F*****g GOD someone made a blue Bills helmet!!!

How you you think it would look with a white version of the standing buffalo logo?

not too bad

BUF2copy.png

Can I please make this my avatar? It's already the background for my computer ;-)

what would the Texans helmet look like if it were gold?

what kind of gold? 49ers/Notre Dame gold or Packers gold?

Actually... right in the middle. Lighter than the '9ers... but brighter than the Irish.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• 1 year later...

Archived