Reebok F**** up Devils Green Jersey

Bobby 21

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You put one too many asterisks in F*** :P

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Got a picture so we know what the heck you're talking about?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Compare this:

2144296360100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

To this:

devils_big.jpg

The lower left corner of the 'N.' Your anger, though, is misguided, as the logos are supplied by the team and league. Probably not Reebok's fault in this case.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

CCM, formerly an initialism for Canada Cycle & Motor Co. Ltd., is a sporting goods brand. The brand is held by two separate entities both maintaining the CCM trademark, one (The Hockey Company, now a subsidiary of Reebok) manufacturing ice hockey equipment and the other (CCM (cycle)) manufacturing bicycles.

That's about all there is to it. Reebok can use a CCM logo whenever and wherever it wants, basically.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

[i know it's a sports logo board and this is what we do but] I don't think this discrepancy in crests is readily evident nor important. Besides, hockey crests in days of yore were notoriously un-uniform. They were always misshapen and skewed and distorted and stuff. There's very little harm in just recoloring the extant finalized NJ crest.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'm shocked the original poster didn't pop an embolism over the use of the incorrect name and number font.

Slight discrepancy aside (and admiral has this one nailed - through the 70s and 80s, there could be wild design variations from player to player in the same game), I still think it's a beaut, and will pick one up when summer comes and the price is less ridiculous.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived