Bmac

NHL 2012

All of those little Blues logos within the yellow stripes are a bit too much for me. I was thinking about the use of a music staff as well. The Blues used that back in that era anyway.

I actually wasn't suggesting the removal of the note stripe when I suggested the staff.

Try switching Light Blue Jersey to Vegas Gold and make the 4th jersey Light Blue

Perhaps this makes a little more sense musically:

BluesAlt3.png

Perhaps this makes a little more sense musically:

Much better. Love it!

Tampa Bay Lightning

TB1.png

2011: The Lightning unveil new home and road uniforms. They are similar to their previous jerseys, with quite a few changes. The alternate logo is now used as the crest. A new alternate TB logo is the shoulder patch. A sublimated lightning bolt is on the back of both jerseys. Also, the "victory stripes" are used often.

2012: A new alternate jersey is released. It is blue and uses the alternate TB logo. The Lightning later break out an Edge-version of the team's Stanley Cup Champions jerseys.

LightningHome.png

LightningRoad.png

LightningAlt1.png

LightningAlt2.png

The alternate is amazing, one of the best hockey concepts I have seen on this board. I would remove the victory stripes on the sleeves for the home and away jerseys.

The Victory Stripes are only supposed to be seen when the team is raising the Stanley Cup. Having them anywhere but under the arms kinda defeats the purpose.

That TB with the bolt-y 'T' lettering is awesome.

The sublimation is good, but the victory stripes are NOT.

Quick update removing the victory stripes from the sleeves of the home and road:

LightningHome1.png

LightningRoad1.png

The stripes are still too low. The whole point of them is to be on the armpits so that they're only visable when a player scores.

I feel like your Tampa jersey is pretty cluttered. At least the current set isn't so busy.

Toronto Maple Leafs

2011: The home, road, and white alternate remain almost the same.

2012: An alternate jersey is released. It is light blue with a circular crest. As you may notice, this isn't much of a trend in this series, so keep that in mind before you go comparing it to Columbus/Pittsburgh/Florida/whatever.

MapleLeafsHome.png

MapleLeafsRoad.png

MapleLeafsAlt1.png

MapleLeafsAlt2.png

Tampa: Not a fan of the simulated lightning bolt on the back of the jerseys. Other than that, I like them

Toronto: I like how you kept the jerseys the same. I like the alternate light blue jersey. It's a different look for the Leafs. But I wonder if light blue is being overused in the NHL today.

Keep up the good work!

Toronto Maple Leafs

2011: The home, road, and white alternate remain almost the same.

2012: An alternate jersey is released. It is light blue with a circular crest. As you may notice, this isn't much of a trend in this series, so keep that in mind before you go comparing it to Columbus/Pittsburgh/Florida/whatever.

He made it clear.

Powder blue's never been used by the Leafs before. Plus that striping pattern is used by their oldest rivals in Montreal. Sorry, not feeling the double blue alternate.