Bmac

NHL 2012

The plaid's unique but I'm not a fan. A bit out there. Maybe replace the plaid with the regular blue just to see?

as a canucks fan that hates most of the canucks concepts out there i must say i'm impressed. what i would do is replace skating Johnny with V-Head Johnny on the navy alt. i absolutely despise that logo. Also maybe add a green stroke to the names and numbers on the H&R. Big props for ditching the orca.

Not a fan of the navy, but I can see the plaid working. I've tried it a few times for the Canucks, and it can either make or break a jersey.

Well, I can't stand the V/Johnny logo, but I might put it on the navy jersey and post it later. For now, I will post the final team. There are special event concepts to be posted as well.

Washington Capitals

2011: An alternate jersey is unveiled. It is navy, with the "weagle" logo as the crest. The shoulder patches are simply stars. An interesting stitching design is used on the nameplates, using red stitching on the navy nameplates.

2012: The Caps take the ice in new home and road uniforms. A somewhat modern design with stars is used, the logos remain the same. A red alternate jersey featuring the old eagle logo is also released, but not worn often.

CapitalsHome.png

CapitalsRoad.png

CapitalsAlt1.png

CapitalsAlt2.png

Holy crap.

Not a great way to finish out a great series. The stars are the definition of overkill, and the armpit piping is completely unnessecary. Still, props on sticking with this one.

I like the 4th. About it. I'd like to see a blue jersey with a red wordmark though.

AHHHH PIT STAINS!!!

I definitely prefer the off colour stiching to full off-colour nameplates.

I must say, it's been a ride. Thanks for giving us something to rip to shreds these past few months. Overall, great job.

:notworthy:

i like the return of the old eagle.

I like the use of stars but it's mainly the pit stain/piping that ruins it. Get rid of that and you got a great set

Not digging the one-legged eagle, but the primaries are pretty cool (minus the aforementioned pit stains) and the faux-back Weagle is kinda nifty.

I figured the pit piping would not be well received.

CapitalsHome1.png

CapitalsRoad1.png

2011 All Star Game -Raleigh, North Carolina

The logo is the same as the real one. The uniforms are based off of the Hurricanes uniforms from this series. Stars replace the warning flag symbols.

ASGCAR.png

ASG11E.png

ASG11W.png

I'm not a fan of how much gray there is. The original concept is nice, I like it but I think a swap in color arrangement would be good. For instance, on the West jersey, replace the gray with red, and the red stars with white. On the East jersey, swap the white and gray on the sleeves and bottom of the jersey and make the red stars white.

I think gray should only be an accent color.

I don't like the grey, piping, or stars. I don't like the idea that an all-star jersey should resemble the host team's. I also think that the whole "all-star game jerseys should be ugly" thing is ridiculously played out.

I am fine with the stars and the gray. The stars make the jersey an all-star jersey.

I am fine with the stars and the gray. The stars make the jersey an all-star jersey.

Every all-star jersey before this one didn't need strings of stars along the bottom. A few stars would be fine, but this amount is just self-indulgent, and a bit too similar to the Capitals jerseys, a team who are in the same division as the Hurricanes.

Bumpetty bump bump,

Bumpety bump bump,

Look at Frosty go...

Sorry, holiday spirit. :P