NHL 2012

Bmac

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not digging the front numbers.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Yeah the 2012 set is nearly perfect EXCEPT for the front number.

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

NHL Rivalry Series

In 2012, the NHL decides to recognize some of the rivalries throughout the league. Not every team is required to participate, but several teams do.

Freeway Face-off

The Ducks and Kings wear special patches on their jerseys when they play each other.

FreewayFace-offLogo.png

At Honda Center, Anaheim:

FFODucks1.png

FFOKings2.png

At Staples Center, Los Angeles:

FFOKings1.png

FFODucks2.png

You've gotta do these

Battle for New York (Rangers v. Islanders)

Battle of Ontario (Senators v. Maple Leafs)

Battle of I-55 (Blackhawks vs. Blues)

Fight for Gretzky (Kings vs. Oilers)

You should think about doing NFL 2012

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

NHL Rivalry Series

In 2012, the NHL decides to recognize some of the rivalries throughout the league. Not every team is required to participate, but several teams do.

Freeway Face-off

The Ducks and Kings wear special patches on their jerseys when they play each other.

FreewayFace-offLogo.png

At Honda Center, Anaheim:

FFODucks1.png

FFOKings2.png

At Staples Center, Los Angeles:

FFOKings1.png

FFODucks2.png

There is a logo for the Freeway face off that is more polished than yours. I'd say use the actual logo.

There is a logo for the Freeway face off that is more polished than yours. I'd say use the actual logo.

FF09-logo.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'd like to see an Avalanche v Red Wings Rivalry set.

I thought about adding it to the list that I posted, but I couldn't come up with a good name for it.

The "Kris Draper getting his face broken was the best thing that ever happened to him" series?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived