NHL 2012

Bmac

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That alternate jersey looks waaay too much like the St Louis Blues with the double blue + yellow.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

That script jersey looks friggin awesome. i would totally buy that. even for the 115 bucks that rbk charges i would.

my only critique is that i want to see these posted a little more often. i dont want this series to end up like brass97's 2010 nhl redesign, it has too much potential to be ignored IMO. but if you're busy, than you're busy.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

• 2 weeks later...

Calgary Flames

2011: As expected, the retro 3rd jersey from the previous season becomes the full time alternate. A few slight changes are made in the transition to the RBK Edge template. The Flames also bring out new home and road jerseys. They are a mix of the pre-Edge and the current sets.

2012: A new alternate jersey is introduced. Hated by traditionalists, it features some new piping designs and a sublimated flame pattern, and the old alternate logo.

FlamesHome.png

FlamesRoad.png

FlamesAlt1.png

FlamesAlt2.png

For the shoulder patches on the home and road jerseys, I wanted to keep some tie-in to the city, but not as basic as their current flag patches.

flamesaltlogo5.png

very cool. what i like most is surprisingly the piping orgasm jersey. that subliminated flame design is badass. i think changing the socks to match the striping on the jersey would be good.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Great job switching the jerseys back to pre-Edge era while still using the Edge temp. I don`t like the city inside the flaming C, but I love those black alternates! The flames are really cool. It`s different yet still in the realm of acceptable hockey jersey, it`s great!

Moving right along here...

Carolina Hurricanes

2011: The Hurricanes roll out new home and road jerseys. They feature a new design, and more gray, a tribute to the late Hartford Whalers. A similar black alternate jersey is also introduced.

2012: A new alternate jersey, also black, is unveiled. It features a new logo and is modeled after the All Star Game jerseys from a few years back.

HurricanesHome-1.png

HurricanesRoad-1.png

HurricanesAlt1.png

HurricanesAlt2.png

Wow, great series. I love the C logo you made for Carolina, really eye appealing. The grey helmet and pants look ugly. The Calgary concept is fair, I dislike the shoulder patch idea cause the C is the crest, but I like the idea behind it. Solid work on the Buffalo jerseys, I don't know about the alternate, but it would work.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Chicago Blackhawks

2011: Fresh off a Stanley Cup victory, the Blackhawks...change their uniforms! The change was planned long before the playoffs even began, and Reebok already has the uniforms developed. The new uniforms feature beige, replacing much of the white. The famous logo is even modified slightly. A beige alternate, featuring the alternate logo as the crest, is introduced to go along with the home and road. During the 2011 season, the Blackhawks wear a throwback uniform against the other Original Six teams. It is a red version of the jerseys worn in the 1950's.

2012: The Blackhawks bring back a black jersey, similar to the Winter Classic uniform. This one is modified to fit Chicago's new look. The red throwback from the previous season is worn again, slowly replacing the beige alternate.

BlackhawksHome-1.png

BlackhawksRoad-1.png

BlackhawksAlt2.png

BlackhawksAlt1.png

BlackhawksAlt3.png

I understand you're making changes, and it's hard to do with classic teams like the 'Hawks, but I'm just so-so with this one. It doesn't look bad as a design and as a color scheme - it actually looks really good - but I don't like taking the colors out of the logos, especially the "C" logo. It probably wouldn't look good with the current logos though, so this is a tough one. I'll say good job on making a good looking change, but I prefer their current unis, although that beige set is pretty sweet.

Archived