NHL 2012

Bmac

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Minnesota was the half-way point. I am behind schedule in terms of posting these, so I am going to try to speed things up a bit.

Montreal Canadiens

2011: An alternate jersey is introduced. It is red, with a new alternate logo, and a different striping pattern.

2012: The home and road jerseys are modified. The jerseys now match. A new alternate jersey is also released. It is primarily blue, with a barber-pole striping design and the alternate logo.

CanadiensHome-1.png

CanadiensRoad-1.png

CanadiensAlt2.png

CanadiensAlt1.png

I like the white primary road sweater. A good tribute to the red primary sweater.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

Tremendous update to the "untouchable" Devils logo. The horn that grew on the letter N has a unusual shape that I can't stop focusing on, but that's only a minor detail. Also, I'm not sure if adding silver beyond the logo would look very appealing. Might be better to keep the jerseys as they are. So I'm glad you didn't go that far.

Great. Next please. Jk. I think that new logo looks just awesome. Though I'm kinda surprised you didn't go with four jerseys like all the other teams you did. But great job keeping their uniforms relatively unchanged.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Gotta disagree about the new Devils logo. The added horn to the N is unnecessary. The current logo has two horns on the J. That's all you need, the traditional image of a devil has only two horns. Your update adds a horn that's not needed.

:therock:

The current Devils logo is supposed to make the top of the J look like the devil's head, and the N look like a wing, with the bottom of the J being the tail...

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I think the logo looks good with or without the extra horn, but the real problem is that you have a drop shadow on the NJ, but an outline on the circle. Pick one because the logo doesn't look as good with both elements involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I would think the horned N would be something interesting.. hmm... but the NJ logo is excellent as is always with some grey color in there.. but that other horned logo is something that would be used for the distant future?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived