red wings abomination

GO2HELL

Slap some ads on it and it'd fit right in in one of the European leagues.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I took a gooey, reddish-colored sh t today that smelled like hot sauce (the results of a late-night drunken chicken-cheesesteak w/ hot sauce.)

I did not feel the need to post it in the concept section. I feel I'm a leader by example. Follow my lead.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Shamaderder, your avatar explains my feelings towards this concept. I don't think all the black would make it look good, and filling the holes isn't very creative.

he pretty much purposely made the wings look like :censored:. i personally don't think he went far enough. in fact its quite passable for an nhl jersey. if you really want to make the wings look like :censored:, add piping, 5 shades of red, endless stripes. I was expecting an all out patsoxed wings jersey.

This however is a abomination of a wings jersey:

Wingsobamanation.png

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Shamaderder, your avatar explains my feelings towards this concept. I don't think all the black would make it look good, and filling the holes isn't very creative.

he pretty much purposely made the wings look like censored.gif. i personally don't think he went far enough. in fact its quite passable for an nhl jersey. if you really want to make the wings look like censored.gif, add piping, 5 shades of red, endless stripes. I was expecting an all out patsoxed wings jersey.

Wingsobamanation.png

O____________________________________________________O

What makes that even more terrible is the tna logo on the arms. thats just Baaaaaaad

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

he pretty much purposely made the wings look like :censored:. i personally don't think he went far enough. in fact its quite passable for an nhl jersey. if you really want to make the wings look like :censored:, add piping, 5 shades of red, endless stripes. I was expecting an all out patsoxed wings jersey.

Wingsobamanation.png

OMGG! THIS IS SO WHAT THEY SHUD WHERE! SEND THIS TO TEH RED WINGS!

g4104.png

Archived