Name My Car

GMac

What should GMac name his new car...  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys, gals, and the transexual robot known as nitroseed ( :D you will never live that down)... just got my new set of wheels the other day... 97 Mustang GT... 4.6 Litre V8, 5 speed, and for those that car about colour its red... I name all my cars... my 1980 Pontiac Phoenix was call "The Bird" because it was just a step below a firebird (if you know what Phoenix is you would be laughing at that comment), my 1993 Pontiac Grand Am was called Jean-Claude Grand Am... but alas im now im stuck as Mustang Sally is very cliche... so there are 5 horses that i came up with what do u guys think...or if u have any other suggestions lets hear them

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Car!

Mine haven't been given names upon purchase as much as they've just earned nicknames. Currently, I drive the Van Of Doom<tm>.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

all of my cars had names:

75 Pontiac Lemans - The Purple Reign

78 1/2 Ford Mustang - the Yellow Streak

81 Buick Regal Ltd. - the Green Hornet

85 VW Golf - The Silver Surfer

93 Ford Thunderbird - The Black Panther

91 Toyota Corolla - Booster Gold

92 Toyota Tercel - Sparky/Champ

01 Ford Focus - the Green Lantern

btw, i voted for Pepe....there's just something oddly luscious about that name.

How about the G-Stang?

Or, if you're not into the whole brevity thing, "The Car YH would have bought had his wife not reminded him that there's no practical way to put a child's carseat into the back of it and even if there was it's a pain in the butt to actually strap the kid in and no, taking down the top every time you want to put the kid in is not an option; therefore he wound up with a Grand Prix."

And yeah, I admit that I named my 1992 Grand Am Jean Claude. Of course that was in 1992 when he was still a cultural point of reference (using the term "culture" quite loosely).

bah.

I care about cars almost as much as logos. I know more about cars, new models, features, reliability, reviews, etc than one could imagine. I am kind of a car nerd.

I voted pepe because it is the closest thing to resebling an insult. I absolutely abhor the Mustangs. I will abstain from further comment so as to not rain on GMac's parade.

A new car is an exciting time. Enjoy the thrill.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

A little background on the choices...

C-Bizkit... just something me and some buddies came up with over a beer

Furious D... It's a Simpsons reference

Mr. Ed.... pretty pbvious

Pepe... Im a bit of a wrestling fanatic... WCW had Chavo Guerrero ride a stick horse named Pepe

Silver... obviously a lone ranger reference and the car is red... lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

in the future... I shall get a dog and name it cat... and get a cat and name it dog. it'll be great fun.

I went with Silver because the colors red. :wacko:

i'd just get a dog and name it Dog! but, since it seems you don't plan on calling your car Car! i'll vote for Silver.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

in the future... I shall get a dog and name it cat... and get a cat and name it dog. it'll be great fun.

I went with Silver because the colors red. :wacko:

In that same vein, you could always name it bike, rickshaw, airplane, legs.

Mustang? Call it a piece of :censored: (i'm not a ford fan)

How about "Interceptor". i know it's not horse-related, but it's just a cool name.

When i get my Battleship Gray 1992 Cadillac DeVille fixed, it's being christened "Dreadnaught"

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Stanger, Stanginator, Stangenstein

Makin' copies...

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

If a ever get a Kenworth cabover i'm gonna paint it black and name it "Goliath"

(50 points if you know what the fuxk i'm talking about)

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

A Kenworth tractor with a sleeper.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Archived