New Zephyr Logos

KJTALBOT

New Xline logos:

Some College including Pitt and Notre Dame, Some NHL including Flames and the Panthers. The Avalanche is very weird IMO. It reminds me of the Magic and Heat (sperm logos).

The Louisiana Monroe is awesome - Believe it or not.

:hockeysmiley:

Go get em boys!

zephyrthehat.com/xline/index.asp

Everyone loves a roundel.

this'll get me to where my next thread will be #2000, so here's some advice:

linkage next time ;) we're too lazy to search :D

edit:ya got it now

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Wow, I'm really impressed with these designs. Sometimes the simpler the design, the better!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Whoa.. apparently the C in Colorado Avalanche, stands for "Sperm C-ontribution"

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The NC State Wolf is pretty weak.

See, and I thought that was one of the best of the new bunch. Actually, most of these are stellar. I love the Florida Panther, though again there's a stick for no good reason. Ditto the Caps' eagle.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The NC State Wolf is pretty weak.

See, and I thought that was one of the best of the new bunch. Actually, most of these are stellar. I love the Florida Panther, though again there's a stick for no good reason. Ditto the Caps' eagle.

The Caps' logo reminds me of the old Fresno Falcons logo. The Panthers' was nice.

Calgary, Toronto, and Detroit's logos I found to be very meh... Calgary's had so much potential in terms of a flaming X-Line horsehead, but no, they went really conservative and boring. Toronto's is a yawner (although not much you can do with a maple leaf), and Detroit's is unnecessarily ugly. Although I'm still not sure whether there's such a thing as necessary ugliness...

I'm not thrilled with the new batch, but that has a lot more to do with the high quality of the existing X-Lines.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The Maple Leaf one is very cool. The Red Wings one... nice idea, poor execution.

Fightin' Irish, FUxKING A!!!

Wyoming = Sam Elliot

ULM is the best of the bunch

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived