2000th Post

Discrim

whaddaya think of my Giants jerseys?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dude.. the Sens red jersey is actually pretty good. Gradients are a bad idea, but we ARE talkign about Dicrim here... I really like your FIRST concept the best!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

In all honesty, they aren't that bad. However, I always take into consideration how these things would look if they were actually worn, and your perfectly vertical and horizontal striping (which is key to the jersey) would be all messed up and look bad. No player plays with his arms straight out at his sides (as your template is), so while the stripes may look decent on the template, they wouldn't look good in real life.

"Jeezy Creezy, what on EARTH is that?"

"Don't call me Jeezy Creezy!"

Well... um... *ahem* Discrim, I always take your stuff with a grain of salt. You're all about breaking convention, and I admire that. And I must say, in that spirit, that...

um...

I do kinda like the red one.

*flinches to block stones thrown by everyone else*

"And what does the Holy Ghost think?"

"Oh, he's useless, Dad. Got a sheet over his head these days."

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

In all honesty, they aren't that bad. However, I always take into consideration how these things would look if they were actually worn, and your perfectly vertical and horizontal striping (which is key to the jersey) would be all messed up and look bad. No player plays with his arms straight out at his sides (as your template is), so while the stripes may look decent on the template, they wouldn't look good in real life.

thanks for the honesty...frankly, i'm not surprised at the poll results up there, or most of the replies. i mean, if you like it, you like it and if you don't, you don't. whether or not these would work on the field, i'd be glad to find out for myself...maybe get enough for a team and test em out on some unsuspecting youth team :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived