2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

tohasbo

That's a nice look! Too bad the new sucky NFL logos didn't look this good. I liked the ones from two or three years ago but this is still pretty tight. If it was flat grey I think it'd look kind of meh tho.

The ironic thing is that this reminds me on the NFL's logos. Take a look at the new super bowl logo and there are several similarities: silver gradients, trophy, league logo, event name...they are obviously different, but to me sort of have the same feel. NFL's is just a bit simpler.

Ok, I will start with just the playoff logos right now. I will get around to the Finals logos later. Just to be clear, I am only posting the full gradient versions of the logos for use on a white background. The guide also includes versions with no gradients, and simplified versions for embroidery. Maybe I will get around to posting some of these after everything else is up...

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Primary Mark

SCP_1-1.gif

Stanley Cup Playoffs: Secondary Mark 1

SCP_2-1.gif

That's a nice look! Too bad the new sucky NFL logos didn't look this good. I liked the ones from two or three years ago but this is still pretty tight. If it was flat grey I think it'd look kind of meh tho.

The ironic thing is that this reminds me on the NFL's logos. Take a look at the new super bowl logo and there are several similarities: silver gradients, trophy, league logo, event name...they are obviously different, but to me sort of have the same feel. NFL's is just a bit simpler.

The NHL came out with the whole chrome look five years before the NFL.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived