College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

i would agree with that.

interesting things in pic include:

Clemson players wearing last years uniforms.

Wake apparently will wear the same design as past years, even though they switched to under armor. that suprises me

you mean BC, not Wake Forest?

I wouldn't be surprised if some teams haven't received their shipment of game jerseys from the manufacturer yet.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you who didn't see the Pac-10's ESPN media blitz today, Matt Barkley, Andrew Luck, Nick Foles and Jake Locker all made appearances on SportsCenter and College Football Live. Locker and Foles were both wearing their respective new home jerseys (Barkley's and Luck's weren't new, obviously), and the new jerseys look great. Arizona's simplified look is much better, and the gold piping on Washington's doesn't look as bad as I thought it would.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Appalachian State will be debuting a one game pro combat style uniform.

They've already been posted.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=72540&view=findpost&p=1363363

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Here's a look at all ten Pac-10 logos on the uniforms, including (relative) close-ups of Arizona and Washington's new uniforms.

c27c668d.jpg

b64013b0.jpg

where did you find those pictures?

Pac-10 on Facebook.

UCLA needs to get with the program. No pun intended.

BC's uniforms are indeed staying exactly the same except for the mfr logo (UA instead of RBK).

BCuni.png

Also, the BC logo has moved down from the pentagon-shaped piece of fabric on the collar (which is gone in favor of a more tradtional collar) to just above the numbers.

BCBannersSig.png

9 of the 10 are sponsored by nike. ucla, sponsored by adidas, uses the dazzle fabric.

Colorado is Nike as well, and i think Utah is Under Armor.

Yes on both.

Appalachian State will be debuting a one game pro combat style uniform.

Dear Lord I hope those aren't numerals on the sides of the helmets. It also urks me that the school name is outlined too heavily on the chest. A contrasting black letterset would have been just fine...

Here's a look at all ten Pac-10 logos on the uniforms, including (relative) close-ups of Arizona and Washington's new uniforms.

c27c668d.jpg

b64013b0.jpg

For someone who hates the new Pac 10/12 logo, I have to admit it looks good on the jerseys.

Archived