College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

Well, if they really wanted to represent the Arizona schools, they should have included a cactus.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how can you hate the new logo?

IT has a wave and a mountain in the logo to represent the coastal schools and the two Zona's, utah and colorado

Simple as I stated before, it has thin fonts and is on a narrow sheild and gives the feeling of the logo and the conference is very unstable.

I think the MAC should do the same, their logo is the same shape and it would better than the "football" logo they use now...I know in ps2's NCAA 10 or 09 the MAC had their "crest" logo on the jerseys, but never actually in real life

Appalachian State will be debuting a one game pro combat style uniform.

Dear Lord I hope those aren't numerals on the sides of the helmets. It also urks me that the school name is outlined too heavily on the chest. A contrasting black letterset would have been just fine...

I hope not either. I hope for the game it is still the "A". I like last years gold uniform better they debuted for one game, rather than this new one.

Last Year Gold Jersey

appsiggold.png

App St and Montana going PC? Interesting. Sucks that they are using the same temp

I'd assume that this is the basic PC template, for many smaller schools to benefit without going overboard on the customization...

These are one game things though..I figured Nike just gave them to them since they did that with the 11 schools last year

A problem I'm seeing with the pro combat templates is that there isnt room for a lot of versatility. Most pro combat uniforms coming out, so far, are all plain with big klunky side panels. and the transition from the sleeve cut to the panel cut is awkward. ProCombat may do plenty in performance, but as far as aesthetics go it really stinks.

how can you hate the new logo?

IT has a wave and a mountain in the logo to represent the coastal schools and the two Zona's, utah and colorado

Simple as I stated before, it has thin fonts and is on a narrow sheild and gives the feeling of the logo and the conference is very unstable.

I don't like the logo either. I don't see a mountain and a wave. I see a music note, albeit a very awkward one.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Broderick Green has leaked the back of the new Arkansas away jersey on his facebook account.

38530_1435421678671_1026810179_31107109_628947_n.jpg

The funny thing is that a few years ago, Erin Andrews identified the team as the Arizona Razorbacks several times in a row. Well now it looks like we have taken a cue from the Arizona Cardinals.

I like traditional uniforms, but I am digging these a little bit. At least they got the red right on both jerseys for once.

dolphins2.png

Was there something wrong with this look (other than the fact the silver pants would be the preferred embodiment)?

340x.jpg

the colors don't match

Idaho State's uni's are pretty tight looking. I would like to see their whole uni set.

Broderick Green has leaked the back of the new Arkansas away jersey on his facebook account.

38530_1435421678671_1026810179_31107109_628947_n.jpg

The funny thing is that a few years ago, Erin Andrews identified the team as the Arizona Razorbacks several times in a row. Well now it looks like we have taken a cue from the Arizona Cardinals.

I like traditional uniforms, but I am digging these a little bit. At least they got the red right on both jerseys for once.

i dont like the black in there but i must admit it looks good

maehl.png

Anytime Arkansas State gets on TV the announcers are guaranteed to refer to us as Arizona State at least seven times. Which leads me to believe that being an announcer doesn't require you to research what teams you're announcing for or to pay enough attention to who they are once on the field.

Anytime Arkansas State gets on TV the announcers are guaranteed to refer to us as Arizona State at least seven times.

My sympathies.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Pro Combat = system of dress

Does it really surprise anyone that more schools are getting into the Pro Combat thing? It was a big deal last year because they were new and NIke chose to use new designs with each one, but I think the future is that teams are going to use the Pro Combat system for every game. Next we're going to start seeing some copycats and knockoffs at the high school level.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I really like the shoulders on those Razorbacks jerseys. Cant wait to see the set. I always feel like Arkansas is one team that can get away with using shoulder joke...they are the RAZORBACKS...when you think of that name you think of a team that has some elaborate design on the shoulders.

Idk, thats just the way I feel. These should be good. I just cant stand vertical wordmark on pants

Archived