College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure those are green numbers on the Oregon jersey.

Nah dude. They're silver carbon.

So what happened to last year's greens? Or, perhaps more to the point, last year's silver/carbon numbered whites?

Those are the silver-numbered whites, and they wore the green-numbered whites in week 2.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Colorado State yesterday in their orange jersey's.

bilde.jpg

bilde-2.jpg

Jerseys: no apostrophe needed. :rolleyes:

Anyways, what's the occasion? Halloween in September? That's one of the worst uniform decisions I've ever seen, a green a gold helmet with orange jerseys? Seriously?

87Redskins.png

bilde.jpg

bilde-2.jpg

Anyways, what's the occasion? Halloween in September? That's one of the worst uniform decisions I've ever seen, a green a gold helmet with orange jerseys? Seriously?

there colors used to be green and orange so its kinda a throwback

bilde.jpg

bilde-2.jpg

Sorry grammar police. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it was for Aggie Day, when they used to be called Colorado A&M. The orange used to be in their original color scheme.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

But did they have that horn pattern on the shoulders in there old uniforms? Or green and gold helmets? Kind of a pointless throwback if you're not going to bother making it accurate or at least try and make everything match and not look completely ridiculous.

Is Oregon's defensive strategy that using Moire patterns on their helmets will throw off other players? Jeez. I'd like those more if they were solid "carbon."

Also, Colorado State's jersey designer should be shot. I understand it's a throwback, but BLEH...

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

Archived