College Football Uniforms 2010-2011

Brave-Bird 08

Tulane is going the way of USF....away from their school colors. Sadly. (both going with white helmets)

This makes absolutely no sense at all.

The new Tulane look is one of the best in college football. Very glad that the Greenies went back to the white shells.

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty well positive Indiana's red is actually "crimson".

Official Indiana U. colors:

IndianaU_OFF_9999_SOL_SRGB.png

(I know I keep saying this, but I AM really working on my College Colors & Nicknames section.)

(I know I keep saying this, but I AM really working on my College Colors & Nicknames section.)

Oklahoma Sooners are the Crimson and Cream and IU are the Cream and Crimson. Not visa versa

PersonDivided-2-1.png

Oklahoma Sooners are the Crimson and Cream and IU are the Cream and Crimson. Not visa versa

IU needs to utilize the cream in their football uniform

Baylor in their all-white storm trooper look today vs Texas Tech. Not much of a fan. Green and Gold is a great combo, use it to its fullest Baylor!

Tech looks sharp in their black helmet/red jersey/white pant set.

I'll post photos when they're available.

USF is wearing their gold helmet for the first time this season. However, the logo is now green instead of black. I'm glad for the change, the black logo never seemed to fit with anything else.

Tulane is going the way of USF....away from their school colors. Sadly. (both going with white helmets)

This makes absolutely no sense at all.

The new Tulane look is one of the best in college football. Very glad that the Greenies went back to the white shells.

I'm pretty damn sure (since I go there) that our school colors are olive green and sky blue (especially since one of the school songs is names Olive green and sky blue).

Bob Toledo sure knows how to make his teams look good (uniform wise, not necessarily skill wise).

a little off topic but did anybody see louisiana lafayette's field last night? they're midfield logo/text was HUGE. they also have 4 logos at the 30 yard lines, 2 team logos and 2 conference logos.

Gophers in white helmets today, as BJB mentioned. However, I think they look great. GOPHER NATION!

Not only did they look bad, they played worse.

I hope that it was a donor who decided to pay for those, then again, that donor should just buyout Tim Brewster's contract.

Without searching through the previous 55 pages, can someone tell me if Michigan State's numbers are irridescent? It looks like it switches from Spartan green to dark silver depending on the angle?

Not sure about that.

It could be the outlines making it look like that. I noticed the outline goes from a silvery-gray to a bronze-gold. Depending on the light.

But their new identity makes no sense.

Nothing matches.

The charcoal-ish shoulders/sleeves/pants panels, the bronze/silver number outline, then green.

Make the panels green like they should be and I could live with the bronze/silver outlines on the numbers. I actually kind of like them.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived