King's Court 2 - Voting

JQK

Click and Drag to view  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We'd have to go and look waaaaay back to when these contests first started, but i don't think there has ever been this wide a margin of victory.

Congratulations Winters on an astounding success.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

2nd: horrible

listen, i dont have great art skills, but im working on it. this is about the extent of my ability when it comes to desighning a completly new logo. i could go on and on about how yours looks more like showboat logo then a star, but i wont out of respect of the time and effort u put into desighning it. if ur going to say my desighn is horrible, at least give me some ideas on improvement.

congrats winters on a smashing victory

Fair enough...

The first one is mine: I think it's good...but my opinion only counted once.

2nd: horrible

3rd: very interesting...looks more like and atom bomb exploding which does look really cool. Good color scheme.

4th: Simple, clean and to the point. I would like to see this logo with more than the blue and gray.

Your's sucked too, Nesi.

I don't think i'm gonna let you into any of my contests anymore. Comments like that are not welcome.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Thanks guys! Like I said, this was my best design so far, and I'm happy that so many agreed.

We'd have to go and look waaaaay back to when these contests first started, but i don't think there has ever been this wide a margin of victory.

Really? Wow, that's a record I wouldn't mind holding. Of course, now there'll be talk that I'm on the juice. Heh!

Your's sucked too, Nesi.

I don't think i'm gonna let you into any of my contests anymore. Comments like that are not welcome.

Actually, I think you should give him one more chance. He obviously thought his design was good enough to win, but ended up getting knocked down hard... let's see how he does the next time he climbs into the ring. I want to see him improve, not go away.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Hey guys, I didn't mean to start any trouble. And nothing I'm saying now is being said in any tone other than calm and kind, no sarcasm or nasty attitude.

I agree with winters and I thought I finally had something good enough to win one of these contests and I took it hard. Which is pretty wrong since we were only playing for a graphic in our sig. But I am a competitor. I want to win. And there can be just as mutch competition in logo design as there is between the teams that use the logos.

As for my comments about the logos, I apologize for coming off harsh. But the second design wasn't taken seriously in my mind. I know there are some really great guys on here and so on down the line. I thought the second entry was gag-entry. Because it appears to have been made in paintbrush. I will say this, that concept could go somehwere in photoshop and illustrator if there was more time to work on it, and you should keep these designs and as you become more proficient in other graphic/art programs put them back on the drawing board.

And I hope I am not 'banned' from any of JQK contest in the future. I hope I win one. The guys who win these make me step up may game each time I step into the ring.

Again I am sorry for any problems my comments caused and I hope you guys will let me keep playing. :grin:

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Archived