Milwaukee Brewers license plates

PackerBadger

Surprisingly restrained design from the Wisconsin DoT. Just like the Packers plate before them.

Packer%20License%20Plate-thumb-572xauto-42666.jpg

Using the nameplate typeface for each plate is new, though, and a really nice touch.

I'm not surprised that they went with both. The classic stuff sells hand-over-fist, so that's a no-brainer, but there's no way they could not offer any current logo.

I am pleased they chose the cap logo from the current scheme, the only good thing in a bad lot. Were I still a Wisconsinite, that actually might be a tough choice to make.

I have the Packer plates. Like Gothamite said, they all show nice restraint and the use of the Brewers typeface is nice. I just wish they would have went with a filled in white "M" on the current logo plates. Other than that, awesome.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

I have the Packer plates. Like Gothamite said, they all show nice restraint and the use of the Brewers typeface is nice. I just wish they would have went with a filled in white "M" on the current logo plates. Other than that, awesome.

I think that was intentional because they don't want to confuse people with using the white M as part of the license plate number.

I saw, I came, I left.

Yeah, I like these...but they're very reigned in compared to the ones in TN. The Brewers ones look solid...but for some reason (I guess all the plates I see here) the Packers' one doesn't come off as well. It almost looks cheap.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

I've never understood using a license plate as a means of displaying an affiliation to a team or a cause, but whatever. The colors on the BIG Brewers one look great. If there's one way that my tastes have been slowly changing over the past year or so, it's in recognizing the difference between colors that go great together in the context of the fashion world, vs. colors that look great together in the context of the athletic world. I'm really starting not to like navy and old gold (not in all cases, but most) and prefer brighter / bolder colors that stand out more on the athletic field. I'm not ready to concede to the BIG crowd, and I'm not sure that I ever will, but...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Could be the custom team font...could just be that I prefer the renderings over the actual execution. Don't mind me...just kinda blind.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived