Supporters Groups Logos

BeerMe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5acb_1.GIF

Fossa dei Leoni, founded in 1968, was the first Italian ultras group. It doesn't exist anymore, but Boys San, founded one year later, is still kicking. Fossa dei Leoni was a group of AC Milan supporters while Boys San cheer for their cross-town rivals.

01%20DAGA.jpg

Boys San

Both teams have plenty of Ultras groups but it's hard to keep track of them. Or find their logos.

Viking

vik%20inter.jpg

Brigate Rossonero

2uq2239.jpg

They really get away with using the Death's Head skull?

That is amazing.

The Totenkopf, in a former Axis country? Wow. There are times I wish parts of the world had a little more political correctness.

Which brings up another point. Given the history of the word in soccer culture, I'm surprised so many groups proudly bear the name "Ultras." In America, I guess this stems from ignorance, but come on. I guess it's better than calling themselves a "firm," but it's certainly in the same ballpark.

well to be fair there s in an anchor on the ECS logo xD

Which almost makes it more morbid... like your ankles were tied to the ancor, dumped in the water, died rotted to skeleton, then becam an angel? I even see the Surfboard shape as a coffin...

Why does everyone needs to look like Hells Angels????

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Boixos Nois is a group of Barcelona supporters. They are of the more violent kind are banned from entering Camp Nou. I remember seeing them in a away match against Espanyol and they were dropping flares on top of home fans sitting in the lower sections. This caused a little bit of chaos, as fences between the field and stands were brought down and people flocked to the pitch. In the end they got it under control and game could resume. Anyway, here's their bulldog logo:

Escut.gif

St. Pauli is probably the most popular lower division side out there. It has a big following not only in Germany, but also around the world. Their supporters have adopted skull and crossbones as their symbol:

FC_St_Pauli_logo.jpg

In 2008 Nike released two sets of St. Pauli Dunks and the high version bore the supporters symbol:

nike-dunk-high-fc-st-pauli-black-black-medium-grey.jpg

Their lower league status is in danger as they sit in the second place in the 2. Bundesliga. Oh well.

ta-crest.jpg

Anybody know what the "CR" stands for?

cascade rangers

Cascade Rangers were the original crew that stood in the North End. Back in the days you could count them on your fingers. Now there are thousands going absolutely mental in the North End. Great logo designed by Damien.

4592950395_ecb4e14b14_o.png4593568880_52fa798bdd_o.png

Their lower league status is in danger as they sit in the second place in the 2. Bundesliga. Oh well.

Interesting use of "in danger" there. :)

Millentor is definitely on my list of places to see a game.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived