Arena Football League 2011

dcameronh

Here's some I found. Some are new but some are not.

South Division

Alabama Vipers:

AlabamaVipers.PNG

IMO, this is the only logo that even looks CLOSE to professional. Everything else is bland and boring.

See it while you can,because this team doesn't exist anymore. They moved to Gwinnett, Georgia to become the new Georgia Force.

okb96fhl0zpfumufqvrwlgy74.gif

The Kansas City Brigade is back, but under a new name (you might want to to sit down for this one): the Kansas City COMMAND.

1rgiv92zb9h8i7aogxv8d7oyg.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you harmen.

i find the barn stormers idea kind of ridiculous so I'm thankful it's not some 90's esque logo with a barn and a tornado. Lol

It'sClassy almost like a 100 year european football (soccer) club, which is a good thing imo. Arena football team looking like it has tradition?!

See it while you can,because this team doesn't exist anymore. They moved to Gwinnett, Georgia to become the new Georgia Force.

What a sad....sad representation. Our own Joe Bosack had a great logo for their previous incarnation.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

What a sad....sad representation. Our own Joe Bosack had a great logo for their previous incarnation.

I agree. This logo just screams epic fail. Their first logo is what they should have used:

6475.gif

6478.gif

First of all, I just want to say thanks to Chris for updating the site with the new logos and teams. They look great. Now it looks like there is a couple new logos for the 2011 season.

The first one is a new primary for the New Orleans Voodoo:

NewOrleansVooDoo.png

The next one, it looks like the Dallas Vigilantes did a re-brand by changing there logo slightly and changing the colors and uniforms. You can see more on there website here.

DallasVigilantes.png

Anyone got better versions of these for the site? Anyone seen anything else for the 2011 season? The AFL has a new site which I think is an upgrade from the first one. Now if they could just upgrade their shop...

DAMN, no NY Dragons :(

I have always hated the new logo, it looks like a logo of a 2nd rate skateboarding company except the football

The more I see the new Force Logo, the more I see what they were trying to do...and the more I resent it. The old logos were fine. And I rarely say this...but I'm pretty sure that I could create that new logo myself. And probably do a better job. Awful fonts, awful execution. I hope the Georgia "Orce" has a massive amount of fan backlash and has to change after one season.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Just as a side note...I wanted to post this old logo of the Minnesota Fighting Pike AFL team. They only competed for one season in 1996. They went 4-10, didn't make the playoffs, and were contracted.

5654.gif

That is one of the color palettes that I have been trying to nail down forever.

Anyone have the Pantone values for them?

(PM me if you do.)

• 2 weeks later...

Milwaukee Iron to rebrand back to "Mustangs"

I doubt this means the old teal and purple scheme is coming back, but they can't really do much worse than the old "Iron" logo.

Given that this ownership group has done things on the cheap, I imagine we'll have a re-coloring of the old logo into the new colors.

It's where I sit.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt this means the old teal and purple scheme is coming back, but they can't really do much worse than the old "Iron" logo.

Given that this ownership group has done things on the cheap, I imagine we'll have a re-coloring of the old logo into the new colors.

mustang%20front%20office%5B2%5D.jpg

New Milwaukee logo....not bad, could be MUCH worse.

mustang%20front%20office%5B2%5D.jpg

New Milwaukee logo....not bad, could be MUCH worse.

Lack of originality for the most part. Why the hell does the black background split the logo itself?

Archived