Arena Football League 2011

dcameronh

No argument here about how great the Voodoo logo is. People here are stoked that the Voodoo are back!

I know that's right! VooDoo games were a very unique sporting experience IMO.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rattlers officially ruined a classic look with new helmets.

462278.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

trying to get pics of the Force uniforms. hopefully they are similar than what they were back in the day.

::edit::

all black...big fat blue stripe on pants. white, lame, bolt on sleeves. lame, lame, lame...but not as bad as their huge branding fart. i dont see their primary logo anywhere!! (not that thats a bad thing)

untitled.jpg

trying to get pics of the Force uniforms. hopefully they are similar than what they were back in the day.

all black...big fat blue stripe on pants. white, lame, bolt on sleeves. lame, lame, lame...but not as bad as their huge branding fart. i dont see their primary logo anywhere!! (not that thats a bad thing)

untitled.jpg

try this:

9.jpg3.jpg

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

untitled.jpg

try this:

9.jpg3.jpg

Those wouldn't be the current unis, though. Nor would those be the Vigilantes, they are the Desperados, who aren't in the league anymore.

It's where I sit.

The copper helmets were about the most, and one of the few, identifiable uniform elements in Arena Football. Dumb move.

That's just one of the SEVERAL dumb moves the Arena Leauge has made in the past two years....

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Trying to find actual game photos of current Arena ball is like trying to find Charlie Sheen's dignity.

I used to do a lot of work for this league earlier this decade, and they really busted their asses trying to promote the sport and get people excited about the games. Now it's a classic low-rent deal with a giant "who really cares" mentality.

So wait a minute, the Force primary logo is that bucket full of suck, which I assume was created because they couldnt use the original logo and yet all of the old stuff is slapped on the unis.

The league owns all the old trademarks, they can use it they just for some stupid reason didn't use it as a primary. But it seems they like they realized how bad it is as it isn't displayed anywhere anymore except on the front page of the website.

niagaraq.png

Archived