Nba All-star Logo 2005

jlucas4092

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, it's the newest/latest thing... all the kids are diggin it!

I just hope you're not parterning up with Michael Jackson on that.... :D

:notworthy:

I heard a good Micheal Jackson joke today,

What did the mobster boss say to Micheal Jackson on the beach?

Get outta my sun!

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

We get it... you hate the Nuggets!  Enough already  :wacko:

Thank you!

BTW, the first NBA Slam Dunk contest was in the BEAUTIFUL McNichols Arena :P . Dr. J's free throw line dunk was that contest. Combine that with Skywalker Thompson (Even MJ said that Skywalker was the best) competing as well, and some still consider it one of the best dunk contests ever.

Well, you are the brand identity expert around here.

I never said I was but if you say so! :-)

I feel like warning you again just for annoying me and making me respond to this post.

You see brandon, this is the board for my sports logos site... notice the title? good!

This is a thread about a certain sports logo, in which you brought up the issue that there was no good quality available.

Still following?

So I responded saying that I have some good quality versions of the logo, you know, in case you or anyone wanted it.

Sorry for raising the question.

Sometimes I wonder how some people survive as long as they have, sorry... not sometimes... all the time.

No need to get rude!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Q:Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and a bag of groceries?

A:One is made of plastic and is harmful to children, the other holds groceries.

Q: What does Michael Jackson and Wal-mart have in common?

A: They both have kids pant's "half off"!

(P.S. the logos are nice too)

Sometimes I wonder how some people survive as long as they have, sorry... not sometimes... all the time.

No need to get rude!

Likewise!! <_<

Please, point out how I was rude specifically to you within this thread!

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Q:Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and a bag of groceries?

A:One is made of plastic and is harmful to children, the other holds groceries.

Q: What does Michael Jackson and Wal-mart have in common?

A: They both have kids pant's "half off"!

(P.S. the logos are nice too)

:lol: keep 'em coming!

I saw, I came, I left.

Glad to see this thread has degenerated into yet another pissing contest on this board. BTW, Chris automatically wins because if it wasn't for him, NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE! Oh, and I don't have any good Michael Jackson jokes, although the South Park from a few weeks ago was classic.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Glad to see this thread has degenerated into yet another pissing contest on this board.  BTW, Chris automatically wins because if it wasn't for him, NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE!  Oh, and I don't have any good Michael Jackson jokes, although the South Park from a few weeks ago was classic.

Since when is it about winning or losing? Glad to hear you recognize the true essence of this board! :notworthy:

Also, you don't have to kiss up to Chris, I'm sure he gets enough of that from everyone else.

Retired Number's To Come

Glad to see this thread has degenerated into yet another pissing contest on this board. BTW, Chris automatically wins because if it wasn't for him, NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE! Oh, and I don't have any good Michael Jackson jokes, although the South Park from a few weeks ago was classic.

Since when is it about winning or losing? Glad to hear you recognize the true essence of this board! :notworthy:

Also, you don't have to kiss up to Chris, I'm sure he gets enough of that from everyone else.

Why does anyone even bother? You're right, I'm wrong, now I have to go find a corner to sulk in. :rolleyes:

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

No! We don't have to kiss up to Chris, he gets enough of that elsewhere.

I saw, I came, I left.

Why does Michael Jackson like twenty-eight year olds?

Cause there's twenty of them!

I heard he got food poisoning though. It?s all over the news. Apparently he ate a twelve year old wiener.

Yeah, I like the logos. I personally never cared for when the logo is just the team?s logo with "All-Star" in it. I like when they use the team font, or elements of the logo or city, just not the whole logo. (I think that made sense) But anyway I think this one looks nice despite the striking resemblance to the regular nuggets logo.

The all-star talk reminds me I have a concept for a St. Louis Baseball All-star game if a when the new stadium is opened. I'll have to find it on my computer. I'll post it soon.

Yeah, I like the logos. I personally never cared for when the logo is just the team?s logo with "All-Star" in it. I like when they use the team font, or elements of the logo or city, just not the whole logo. (I think that made sense) But anyway I think this one looks nice despite the striking resemblance to the regular nuggets logo.

I don't recall this ever being an issue in the NBA.

Retired Number's To Come

I don't recall this ever being an issue in the NBA.

I kinda ment more all star games in general. But looking back I guess it doesn't happen all that often. I don't know what I was thinking. I looked at logo server at the ones I could find and I found it only happend a few times really. Mostly in baseball.

Archived