European Soccer Concept Cup: Germany

raysox

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit sad I didn't see this thread earlier, is a really cool concept and I can't wait to see how things turn out, and also see the level of competition.

Well there are more of these coming up so just be prepared. We still have England, Spain, France, and Italy

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

When do you want these in by? I had a complete hard drive failure on Friday night and am trying to convert the stuff I put together into a different program so I can finish them up.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Bit sad I didn't see this thread earlier, is a really cool concept and I can't wait to see how things turn out, and also see the level of competition.

Hey, you can take my entry. With baseball and all I don't think I'd be able to finish in time.

Yeah, I'll have to officially drop out as my laptop's been sent off to Apple to repair it.

6fQjS3M.png

Hey, you can take my entry. With baseball and all I don't think I'd be able to finish in time.

Yeah, I'll have to officially drop out as my laptop's been sent off to Apple to repair it.

I'll pass this round but thanks for asking. Hopefully someone else will take the place.

I want to see what I am up against first, will hopefully participate in the future though.

I'll pass this round but thanks for asking. Hopefully someone else will take the place.

I want to see what I am up against first, will hopefully participate in the future though.

Is it cool that I do a second team so we can get this overwith............

Dynamo Mainz

City-Mainz

Colors-Aqua,Gold,White,Grey

Sponsor-Freinus

Kit-Adidas

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Archived