• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playoffs begin tonight.

Philly @ New Jersey

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh

Detroit @ Phoenix

Colorado @ San Jose

It's going to be a good time not stressing over the Flames and just watching some hockey.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Playoffs begin tonight.

Philly @ New Jersey

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh

Detroit @ Phoenix

Colorado @ San Jose

It's going to be a good time not stressing over the Flames and just watching some hockey.

Congratulations for interjecting your team loyalty into the second season. There's the NHL offseason thread for those rants. :P

Playoffs begin tonight.

Philly @ New Jersey

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh

Detroit @ Phoenix

Colorado @ San Jose

Congratulations for interjecting your team loyalty into the second season. There's the the NHL offseason thread for those rants. :P

Already have said my two cents there, So from here on no more talk of the other 15 teams that didn't make it here. :D

In some playoff news the Refs will be calling crease crashing hard these playoffs (That means you Tomas Holmstrom) so that should be fun to watch.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Predictions:

Eastern Conference

Washington over Montreal in 5 games

Philadelphia over New Jersey in 7 games

Buffalo over Boston in 5 games

Pittsburgh over Ottawa in 5 games

Western Conference

Colorado over San Jose in 7 games

Detroit over Pheonix in 6 games

Vancouver over Los Angelels in 7 games

Chicago over Nashville in 5 games.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

People picking the Avs over the Sharks are complete idiots.

Really? Don't act like it's impossible for an 8 seed to upset a 1 in the SC Playoffs. I've seen #1 seeds go down in the past who were MUCH better than this San Jose team.

6uXNWAo.png

Really? Don't act like it's impossible for an 8 seed to upset a 1 in the SC Playoffs. I've seen #1 seeds go down in the past who were MUCH better than this San Jose team.

Well LightningRide predicts that the Sharks will be upset by the Predators in the Semifinals. :upside:

Well LightningRide predicts that the Sharks will be upset by the Predators in the Semifinals. :upside:

I never said the Sharks would go all the way. I said they wouldn't lose to the Avs. I guess your name really fits you.

Newbie, I did not doubt your opinion that the Sharks could possibly beat the Avs or Avnots, but thank you for jumping the shark so to speak and trying to defend your point of view that whoever has picked Colorado over San Jose "are complete idiots". In lieu of that comment in particular, I checked your playoff picks and am astounded that you believe a Sharks - Predators match-up in the Semifinals is plausible. The Hawks-Preds match-up is quite similar to the Sharks-Avs match-up and I find it intriguing that you would favor one star studded lineup and perennial playoff chokers in San Jose to win their series in comparison to an up and coming Western Conference powerhouse based in Chicago losing theirs.

Further, when you come to think about our existence on these boards, We Are All Mindless, so I appreciate your failed insult. :)

Yeah but the Avs have a bunch of rookies, and those are not the type of teams that upset #1 seeds.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Sharks over Avalanche in five

Blackhawks over Predators in five

Canucks over Kings in seven

Red Wings over Coyotes in seven

Red Wings over Sharks in six

Blackhawks over Canucks in five

Blackhawks over Red Wings in seven

Capitals over Canadiens in four

Flyers over Devils in seven

Sabres over Bruins in five

Penguins over Senators in five

Capitals over Flyers in five

Penguins over Sabres in seven

Capitals over Penguins in seven

Capitals over Blackhawks in six

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

The Hawks-Preds match-up is quite similar to the Sharks-Avs match-up

Not really. The Sharks are a one-line wonder against an Avs team that gives no damn about allowing shots on goal. The Hawks are trying to roll four scoring lines against Nashville's neutral zone trap. The only similarity to me is that all four teams have pretty good goaltending and two teams have higher point totals than the other two teams.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived