2010 NBA Playoffs thread

TrueYankee26

As much as I want the Lakers to lose, it's hard to root fpr Oklahoma City without constantly being reminded of that cheap, silly, unprofessional identity of theirs. I just can't do it.

Does this make me a bad person? :P

Yes, you're supposed to hate the Lakers...no matter what.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so want to go ape :censored: here after hearing that OKC won...

But, I can't. *sigh* It'll always hurt on the inside, but I have to make amends someday so congrats to the Thunder on winning their first ever playoff game... Against the mighty Lakers, no less.

Dan Crawford is an official in the Mavs/spurs game tonight.

Since 2001, the Mavs are 53-50 overall in playoffs. Dallas record when Crawford is NOT working the game is 52-35. Dallas? record when Crawford IS working the Mavs game is. ? 1-15.

Crawford Hates Dallas (or Mark Cuban)

Well, the NBA has its "go-to" guy for this one. Just in case, what's the spread?

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Since 2001, the Mavs are 53-50 overall in playoffs. Dallas record when Crawford is NOT working the game is 52-35. Dallas record when Crawford IS working the Mavs game is. ? 1-15.

Make that 1-16.

That is wayyyy sketchy. Perhaps the NBA should take a look at this guy.

6uXNWAo.png

Since 2001, the Mavs are 53-50 overall in playoffs. Dallas record when Crawford is NOT working the game is 52-35. Dallas? record when Crawford IS working the Mavs game is. ? 1-15.

Make that 1-16.

That is wayyyy sketchy. Perhaps the NBA should take a look at this guy.

And possibly have an officiating scandal that defaces the squeaky-clean name of the NBA? O hell naw!!!

:P

And possibly have an officiating scandal that defaces the squeaky-clean name of the NBA? O hell naw!!!

:P

:D

Well, that's David Stern for ya. What was the spread again? :P

Maybe Cuban should chant something (like "Over/Under"), or point out the 26-15 free throw disparity at a given game to a ref in-game, then cause an uproar in Dallas. Of course, it would be easier to see Crawford suspended for the playoffs or moved to another series, but Stern's probably not going to do that.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

What is going on out West? The underdog is currently either tied or leading their series.

6) Portland and 8) Oklahoma City tied 2-2.

7) San Antonio and (soon to be) 5) Utah up 3-1.

6uXNWAo.png

And as for my Denver Nuggets, this is NOT the same team under Adrian Dantley as the one we're used to under Coach Karl. It's been silly fouls and unenthused play the entire way against a Utah team who has down two of their top four players for the entire series. Not that the refs have really been helping matters, but when you are down 20, there is no excuse. Denver's gonna need a miracle to win this series (Yeah, not happening).

6uXNWAo.png

Archived