2010 NHL Offseason chatter

HedleyLamarr

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not getting that.

With what they have dumped, the cap going up and Huet to Rockford, won't they be fine?

The Hawks cap this season is 55 million due to cap penalties in previous years I believe, while everyone else is at 59.4 or whatever it is.

ALSO Hawks receive D Ivan Vishnevskiy and a 2nd rounder from Atlanta for Ladd

8prlQWA.png

So do the Hawks only deal with Toronto and Atlanta now?

It's safer that way. You can be certain the trades will never come back to bite you.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Im not getting that.

With what they have dumped, the cap going up and Huet to Rockford, won't they be fine?

The Hawks cap this season is 55 million due to cap penalties in previous years I believe, while everyone else is at 59.4 or whatever it is.

ALSO Hawks receive D Ivan Vishnevskiy and a 2nd rounder from Atlanta for Ladd

Toews getting the Con Smythe kicked in a bonus over a million that counts against next years cap.

Forget being prudent! The lack of any Free Agent signings by the Capitals bothers me, especially when a plethora of defensemen were signed on the first day. The Front Office better come up with something good, even if it means through trades.

Forget being prudent! The lack of any Free Agent signings by the Capitals bothers me, especially when a plethora of defensemen were signed on the first day. The Front Office better come up with something good, even if it means through trades.

John Carlson and Karl Alzner not coming to bolster the Caps blueline, for slightly less cash?

John Carlson and Karl Alzner not coming to bolster the Caps blueline, for slightly less cash?

That'll suffice, although I figured that a lot of Bears will have roster spots next season; however, just one more reliable defenseman would be appreciative!

The Fourth Period is rumoring that the Kings are on the verge of announcing something big... ugh. Shoot me.

That Raitis Ivanans has signed on with Calgary? Or are you talking The Big Show at 7 feet, 485 pounds? :shocked:

That'll suffice, although I figured that a lot of Bears will have roster spots next season; however, just one more reliable defenseman would be appreciative!

I think if Boudreau alters the way he manages minutes, we should be able to hide the 3rd pairing of Poti/Erskine/Sloan. I'm not worried about our defense, I'm more worried about the 2nd line center position, if Backstrom gets hurt, we are f-u-c-t.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived