Seems To Be A New Ccslc Fad

vicfurth

There doesn't happen to be a template there to make your own, does there?

There's a brief explaination as to how they're made.

I was able to whip one up in ajust a few minutes using Illustrator and a copy of Microsoft Gif Animator. But I can't show it yet... it's part of the surprise.

I'm trying to do it on Photoshop using the website's tutorial and it's damned frustrating...

There doesn't happen to be a template there to make your own, does there?

There's a brief explaination as to how they're made.

I was able to whip one up in ajust a few minutes using Illustrator and a copy of Microsoft Gif Animator. But I can't show it yet... it's part of the surprise.

I'm trying to do it on Photoshop using the website's tutorial and it's damned frustrating...

Here's how I did it using Illustrator:

- make a rectangle-shaped flag - group all of the elements

- make 3 identical copies (4 total)

- apply a warp to each one. i used arch on 2 (one at +15 and the other at -15) and flag on the other 2 (again, one at +15, one at -15)

- apply the shading to each ( i actually just applied a gradient to the background of each, and adjusted the dark colors to match the low points and the light colors to coincide with the high points

- make 4 identical copies of a square (white fill), place each flag on a square, and center align each. (this keeps everything aligned when you go to animate)

- save each file as a .gif

then I went into Gif Animator and simply inserted each image in the correct order and adjusted the timing to look right.

the whole thing took only a few minutes.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

You guys! I put it on here, and now you all take off on it! :P Next thing you know you'll have sigs on the "boards". :D

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

You guys! I put it on here, and now you all take off on it! :P Next thing you know you'll have sigs on the "boards". :D

damn trendsetter :hockeysmiley:

that sig reminds me of a Pens jersey i did a while back. had the penguin behind the boards on that one :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'd much rather post this: kilgore2.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

What exactly is that??? :therock:

That's ED Kilgore of WGRZ Buffalo. That clip must have been made years ago.

Yes it certainly was.

It's from a hockey video called "Hockey: The Lighter Side" released in 1988. I made a little animated GIF of the clip. I never knew who he was until the mod of another message board I use it on told me and I looked up Ed and e-mailed him asking if it was him and he confirmed it saying it was funny and asking me where I got it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

{sigh} Thank God for this thread! Otherwise, I wouldn't have found out about that flag site and I wouldn't have this great avatar! :notworthy:

Hmm... I should've checked for a "no-Yankees" flag...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

Ed Kilgore and Jim Lorenz! Thanks for the flashback, RC!

It takes me back to the days of my youth in Buffalo - Ted Darling used to do the Sabres' play by play, the Bills wore white helmets and Jimmy "Six Pack" Griffin was the fightin'ist Mayor around.

Now, if only someone would send me some Mighty Taco....

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived