Aba To Jacksonville...

Brian in Boston

Wow.. i've never seen more rasterized looking text and logos in a flash window in my life. I expected it to play like an Atari 2600 game when it first loaded.

Is there an ABA regulation that that stupid ugly ball has to be the single largest feature of EVERY team's logo?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Another awful logo taht looks like it was designed by a 9-year old with appologies to 9 year olds who can actually draw.

I'm sorry but how does this logo look like it was designed by a 9 year old?

wave.jpg

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I can see how it looks to have been drawn by a 9 year old. In fact, I've seen 9 year olds who could draw better than that. It looks like the 9 year old was working close with his 6 year old friend who thought up what the logo should look like.

And I agree that it's retarded how they all use the ABA ball as the focal point of their designs. I always wanted the NBA to use that ball... but upon further review... I don't if that means every team is gonna use it in their logo.

IUe6Hvh.png

I can see how it looks to have been drawn by a 9 year old.  In fact, I've seen 9 year olds who could draw better than that.  It looks like the 9 year old was working close with his 6 year old friend who thought up what the logo should look like.

A typical 9 year old isn't going to draw a logo with that much detail though.

And I agree that it's retarded how they all use the ABA ball as the focal point of their designs.  I always wanted the NBA to use that ball... but upon further review... I don't if that means every team is gonna use it in their logo.

I think it's cool that that's their focal point. I mean, why not use it as their focal point? Why in the hell would you want the NBA to use that ball? That would quickly turn the league into a laughing stock!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I can see how it looks to have been drawn by a 9 year old. In fact, I've seen 9 year olds who could draw better than that. It looks like the 9 year old was working close with his 6 year old friend who thought up what the logo should look like.

A typical 9 year old isn't going to draw a logo with that much detail though.

And I agree that it's retarded how they all use the ABA ball as the focal point of their designs. I always wanted the NBA to use that ball... but upon further review... I don't if that means every team is gonna use it in their logo.

I think it's cool that that's their focal point. I mean, why not use it as their focal point? Why in the hell would you want the NBA to use that ball? That would quickly turn the league into a laughing stock!

A 9 year old isn't going to draw fingernails on a hand? That's just about the only real detail I see. The rest is just squiggly lines. made to represent water. Water... what a difficult thing to draw! :rolleyes:

And 'wanted' is past tense. It could mean when I was 5, it could mean when i was 7, it could mean any time. I wanted them to use that stupid ball because it's unique and i was a dumb little kid. If I had the choice between brown and multi-colored ANYTHING... i wouldn't hesitate to take the latter.

IUe6Hvh.png

The logo has that "Abyss-the movie" feel to it. I like the concept of the water hand on the ball. The word mark is horrible - :mad:

Well, the ABA needs to evolve or else people won't identify with the teams.

Any way, since I'm a teacher, I'll give the new logo a grade of a C+. It would only be a B or B+ if it had a better word mark.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

The logo has that "Abyss-the movie" feel to it. I like the concept of the water hand on the ball. The word mark is horrible - :mad:

Well, the ABA needs to evolve or else people won't identify with the teams.

Any way, since I'm a teacher, I'll give the new logo a grade of a C+. It would only be a B or B+ if it had a better word mark.

How in the blue hell will people relate to the teams in the first place? This league is a joke. 20 major (using the term loosely) and Minot? Come on.

Shoddy merketing, shoddy logos, shady owners, and Master P. Sounds like WCW all over again.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived