Nitroseed Performs Live!

nitroseed

Well, I was digging through my MP3 collection and came across some MP3s of a band I was in about 7 years ago during high school. I was the lead singer! :blues: I thought you guys might like to hear them... at least for a good laugh! :) Our band name was Table 20, which was the pool table we always played on at our local pool hall. We played pool 5 or 6 times a week for about 3 or 4 years, so it was a natural fit. Here's the story on these tracks:

One Way - This song is so corny, it hurts. We recorded this with one microphone standing in the middle of my parents' garage, all of us crowded around it. Keep in mind this was like seven years ago, so my voice sounds horrible. Although, none of you have ever heard my voice so it doesn't make much difference anyhow! Here's the file:

Table 20 - One Way [about 7MB]

Try It - First thing: the crowd is completely fake. Our guitarist went back a couple of years after we recorded this song and added a crowd track to it to make it sound like we performed at Woodstock 99. I remember playing this track for some people without telling them the crowd was fake and they were like, "OMG you guys played at Woodstock?!" No, we didn't. ;) This was a cover of a song written by a band we played with sometimes called the Hunky Numbers. They were middle-aged guys, and had been playing for like 10 years, so naturally we slaughtered it. :) This was also a one-mic recording. Here's this one:

Table 20 - Try It (Almost Live) [about 2MB]

Anyway, these songs are awful so I hope you get much amusement from laughing at how terrible they are. Enjoy! :lol:

Its funny, you don't SOUND like a woman.... now, a robot... yeah, it kinda sounds like a robot.

I love the one with the crowd.. it totally sounds convincing!

Thanks for sharing. This is awesome!

(ps... is the above message a new record for smilies in a Nitro message?)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Damn, Nitro, your voice is deep for a chick...

(that joke was SOOOOOoooo 12 days ago)

Reminds me of the Bud Light commericial a while back. It had this good looking lady come down the stairs with a deep voice. It was quite funny.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Lyrics? Ooookay... I warn you though. They are super-cheesy.

One Way

Verse I:

He listens closely to her question / And asks exactly what she means / He's really happy at the moment / It Seems he's finally found his dream // An ordinary city boy / an ordinary city girl / They talk for hours on end / About the things that move their world

Chorus:

It really only happens once / You see, it's just a one way ride / And when that love has gone away / You'll feel the pain it leaves inside // You know it happens everyday / Two souls attract and then collide / So take some comfort in that thought / And know that it'll come sometime

Verse II:

One day you'll find yourself a new face / A new beginning, a new life / You'll get yourself out of this old place / And only then you'll be alive // It's just an ordinary day / In some ordinary way / You never know how it ends / You only know how it begins

[CHORUS, like 3 times]

---

Try It

Verse I:

I like the way you're lookin' at me (Baby!) / You're comin' on strong, but you haven't said a word (Baby!) / You wanna get with me after the show? / You ain't had nothin' like this before

Chorus:

Try it, you might like it / Don't be afraid of lovin' me (x2)

Verse II:

I'm not perfect in shape or form (Baby!) / I know what separates the men from the boys (Baby!) ---

(Note: I forgot the lyrics at this point, so I made something up on the spot...)

Wanna get with me? 'Cause you give me wood / Come with me, and I'll make you feel good

[CHORUS, like 6 or 7 times]

---

There. I warned you.

Lyrics? Ooookay... I warn you though. They are super-cheesy.

One Way

Verse I:

He listens closely to her question / And asks exactly what she means / He's really happy at the moment / It Seems he's finally found his dream // An ordinary city boy / an ordinary city girl / They talk for hours on end / About the things that move their world

Chorus:

It really only happens once / You see, it's just a one way ride / And when that love has gone away / You'll feel the pain it leaves inside // You know it happens everyday / Two souls attract and then collide / So take some comfort in that thought / And know that it'll come sometime

Verse II:

One day you'll find yourself a new face / A new beginning, a new life / You'll get yourself out of this old place / And only then you'll be alive // It's just an ordinary day / In some ordinary way / You never know how it ends / You only know how it begins

[CHORUS, like 3 times]

---

Try It

Verse I:

I like the way you're lookin' at me (Baby!) / You're comin' on strong, but you haven't said a word (Baby!) / You wanna get with me after the show? / You ain't had nothin' like this before

Chorus:

Try it, you might like it / Don't be afraid of lovin' me (x2)

Verse II:

I'm not perfect in shape or form (Baby!) / I know what separates the men from the boys (Baby!) ---

(Note: I forgot the lyrics at this point, so I made something up on the spot...)

Wanna get with me? 'Cause you give me wood / Come with me, and I'll make you feel good

[CHORUS, like 6 or 7 times]

---

There. I warned you.

that's some bullplop, dude. :D i know, you were 17, but damn....ouch. :hockeysmiley:

Archived