Official 2010-11 Utah Jazz Logo Leaked

Wasatch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NBAthrowback.png

just because

This collage mixes eras way too much!

I'd love for the Wizards to be the Bullets again... I know this isn't the requests board, but could one of you talented folk whip up a Wizards logo and uniform in the Bullets colors?... Possibly in the Bullets font too? I'm so sick of our colors and current logo. Anything would be awesome. A man can dream....

Ok, we'll get to work on that. See you later, in the name change request thread.

Is it just me, or does the UTAH look like its in black?

I?ve seen many instances (outside of the uniforms) since I was a kid where the ?Utah? script in the old logo was both black and purple, depending on where you saw it. I always thought that when they colored it purple, it was because they were too lazy, or too cheap to throw in black as the 4th color.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Was the ?UTAH? wordmark of the logo black or navy blue in the watch logo?

Are you sure the logo on the watch even said 'Utah?'

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

OT EDIT: the Jazz logo on the watch didn't say UTAH on it at all.

Bingo.

It makes the logo look much better, too.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Here?s a little update from Salt City Hoops (see link below).

It looks like Jazz President Randy Rigby and Deron Williams are doing a little leaking of their own; but at this point with all the little hints that have going around the web for months, everyone can pretty much guarantee what?s going to happen!

Salt City Hoops - New Jazz Colors Revealed

That's an awful colour scheme. This would have been more like it....

wngsuqhi4laygst4ffe8wfeti.png

TOTALLY agree!

ujsignature.png

Tonight on the draft lottery, they used the 'Mountain' logo, the Warriors used the 'Lightning' logo and the Clippers still had the dysfunctional basketball. I guess they're gonna wait until the actual draft to drop the updates.

Sigs are for sissies.

Tonight on the draft lottery, they used the 'Mountain' logo, the Warriors used the 'Lightning' logo and the Clippers still had the dysfunctional basketball. I guess they're gonna wait until the actual draft to drop the updates.

That’s pretty typical. I’ve never known a team to release a new logo for the next season while the current season is still being played out!

NBAthrowback.png

just because

I used to have bed sheets with all those logos on them!

Now wouldn't it be nice to found a logosheet with all of the past NBA All-Star logos? =)

Now wouldn't it be nice to found a logosheet with all of the past NBA All-Star logos? =)

I have one for the 1979 NBA All-Star Game...it even uses metallic Silver inks in it...I'll scan it in the near future.

I have one for the 1979 NBA All-Star Game...it even uses metallic Silver inks in it...I'll scan it in the near future.

Do you have the 1993 NBA All-Star Game? That?s my all-time fav but that?s because I?m a bit partial and biased towards it. :P

Do you have the 1993 NBA All-Star Game? That's my all-time fav but that's because I'm a bit partial and biased towards it. :P

I don't...but someone else here might...

Do you have the 1993 NBA All-Star Game? That's my all-time fav but that's because I'm a bit partial and biased towards it. :P

I don't...but someone else here might...

I once created it in the Micrografx vector program back in the late 90s but Ive lost that file in the past decade. :mad:

I think this is better than the crap they currently have, so anything that doesn't make them look like a Memphis Grizzlies knockoff is fine with me since Memphis has one of the worst looks in sports. Then again the NBA as a whole just looks like crap. Everytime someone changes, you realize how good the Celtics and the Lakers have always looked and even the Spurs. What you're seeing is that teams that are trying to reinvent themselve, realize they shouldn't have touched what was good in the first place. I will say that the prior set of the the Jazz with the western theme, mountains, and colors was cool and unique. Then they ruined it and went bland.

This is exactly how I feel.

87Redskins.png

That?s pretty typical. I?ve never known a team to release a new logo for the next season while the current season is still being played out!

Is that true? I could swear the lottery always was the time for first looks at new logos - after all, those teams' seasons were over, apart from traded picks.

Either way, they did a lousy job on the presentation yesterday - didn't even put them up on the board, just pulled out the logos and showed them; and they didn't have any graphics ready for Abe Pollin's widow.

NBAthrowback.png

just because

the the obvious exception of a couple teams, this puts me in the mood to play some Tecmo NBA Basketball ('92)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived