Possible NCFA Rebrand

walkerws

I was sitting here in the desert and threw down some ideas on paper for my NCFA team. They'd be the Dennison State Railroaders, an homage to my hometwon's old high school name and heritage. C & C appreciated. I added the brakeman there. He'd be like the OSU Cowboy that they have used for prode stickers in the past.

train3.png

#1 really has a lot of potential. I'd say thicken the line weights of the front orange section so it's similar to the weight of the wheels. Simplify the smoke stack area and then let's see where we are. I'd like to see an update since this is really cool.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

First thing i'd say is that you need to watch your perspectives. You've got about two or three different ones going on within a single logo and it's making everything look twisted and out of alignment. Secondly I'm no steam train expert but I always thought that the smoke stack was at the very front of the engine and not half way back as you have it depicted. So maybe a little more research is required.

You've got some good things happening in a few of them but sadly they are all being undone by misalignments, fix those and you could be onto something.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Yeah. I suck at perspective especially since I don'at think you'd get a good look at he total package.

I changed the color and fixed the cow catcher on #1 (#2 here) and with #2 I refined the smoke stack and bolts. I changed the cow catcher in # 2 to give it more downturn like it'd be on the tracks. My angles off but paint isn't the easiest thing to work oiut of some times. I have to go into either irfanview or powerpoint and turn it down a little in the front.

conceptV2.jpg

Archived