"Bobblehead" Player Sigs

axl007

I saw some pics like this one time (in Sports Illustrated, I think) and tried to make some sigs like them. I'm sure the originals were done in a better program than what I have. I was going and try to make some sigs out of these, but by the time you get down to the allowed size for signatures, they don't show up very well. Here's some I have done so far.

lebron00.pngpaul99.png

brady88.pngkobe.png

CLHEL2.png

the arrogance

? Has someone already done something like this?

I think he was referring to the fact that they have big heads and people use the term don't get a big head meaning don't become arrogant.

That's kind of a stretch, don't ya think?

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Yeah. These are great. I think you could almost make the body smaller... really exaggerate the bobble-headed-ness.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

the arrogance

? Has someone already done something like this?

I think he was referring to the fact that they have big heads and people use the term don't get a big head meaning don't become arrogant.

That's kind of a stretch, don't ya think?

you're blowing this out of proportion...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Pretty sharp. I actually think they'd look great without the big heads...just a regular photo.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I actually like these alot just as they are, a very out of the box idea and it looks very good. I don't know if you're taking requests or not, but if you are I'd like to request the following:

Deron Williams - Current Jazz primary

John Stockton - Preferrably the 1996-2004 logo

Pete Maravich - 1980 Jazz primary

Thanks in advance!!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived