Local High School Football Uniforms

Chapeeko

I think I like the (PH) helmet better, but I'm kinda disappointed that most of the schools in the county went with that same number font and jersey/pant template.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I think East Lake has them too, and I've seen a few other teams do.

Possibly because of a county contract with manufacturers.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I think East Lake has them too, and I've seen a few other teams do.

East Lake does, as well as C-Side, Dunedin, and Pinellas Park off the top of my head. I know Tarpon and St Pete didnt change (well Tarpon has the new pants).

Possibly because of a county contract with manufacturers.

Thats what it is, but I'm just disappointed that they didnt keep what the teams had or at least include some variety with the new ones.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

not really high school but this is the team I play for locally. The juniors are 14-18 and the seniors 18+, I play for the juniors and we 9 on 9. Compared to the teams we play against we have pretty good uniforms and by far the best helmets:

291976_10150520383313009_784043008_11309375_682153915_n.jpg

These wings look great like this. I wonder why the idea is not used more.

not really high school but this is the team I play for locally. The juniors are 14-18 and the seniors 18+, I play for the juniors and we 9 on 9. Compared to the teams we play against we have pretty good uniforms and by far the best helmets:

291976_10150520383313009_784043008_11309375_682153915_n.jpg

These wings look great like this. I wonder why the idea is not used more.

yeah they're new for this year, we are the only team with helmet decals :D

Here's a better look:

303899_10150513709243009_784043008_11274933_1693613612_n.jpg

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

East Lake does, as well as C-Side, Dunedin, and Pinellas Park off the top of my head. I know Tarpon and St Pete didnt change (well Tarpon has the new pants).

Yep.

East Lake

383601_297671933595949_287204734642669_1105667_390836960_n.jpg

Countryside

299655_287645747931901_287204734642669_1065885_2116428186_n.jpg

Tarpon, Miami numbers, and the same pants cut.

300376_287243351305474_287204734642669_1062744_2003793042_n.jpg

Pinellas park has the same uniform, but with a normal block font.

Not where I went to school, but where I call home: the Demons of Westlake (OH) High School.

9973621-standard.jpg

The green pants are kept for road games as well. Personally, I think they pull off this look really well.

Heh, I lived in Bay Village as a kid. Went to Kindergarten in Westlake.

My alma mater. Etowah High School...

Oooh Under Armour, that's fancy for a high school. Are you guys legit? In my neck of the woods it seems like only the good teams get nice uniforms, thus adding another reason to despise them.

I hate those black jerseys though. Other than that, nice set.

Hmm. Interesting. In Tallahassee, all five public schools wear a bigtime manufacturer, and two of them have sponsorship deals.

Thornton High Trojans against Pomona Panthers (Colorado)

f208E5nWT1A31247.lg.jpg

Skyview High School (Colorado)

kennedy_skyview_boys_football_image.jpg

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Since I'm probably going to their game on Friday here is Kenosha's Bradford uniforms. It's simple but effective. They are heading to the state finals for the first time ever so it's pretty cool.

mjs-bradford11-04cofx--wood-bradford11.jpg

Go Red Devils.

The kerning between the numbers on #14's jersey is horrendously wrong.

The team I play for Don Bosco Prep, we are currently number 1 in the nation and I start JV and play a little varsity in blowout games. But we are sponsored by nike and have pretty basic uniforms -72ed19b6f79227c4.jpg

You guys ditched the new balance unis?

Yeah, were all mad that we got nike uniforms and, could have gotten a really cool design but just went basic. We could even get pro combats if we wanted but the Athletic Director wants to keep it classic. We get new uniforms every 2 years so my senior year we should be able to get some nice ones.

Ah yeah I was gonna say I remember those New Balance unis for awhile, I like the simple white helmets, and very cool that you play for them even though your JV must be an honor to play for a program like that

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Since I'm probably going to their game on Friday here is Kenosha's Bradford uniforms. It's simple but effective. They are heading to the state finals for the first time ever so it's pretty cool.

mjs-bradford11-04cofx--wood-bradford11.jpg

Go Red Devils.

Oh my. That's a beautiful uniform. It's like a classy cross between Alabama and Oklahoma, really sharp.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Green County Dragons (Kentucky)

b0bb4c66-25d6-e011-beac-002655e6c45a.jpg

group2010-2011.JPG

evansvillecentral_32.jpg

I like this because it has a Green Bay feel to it.

That uniform looks so 'wrong' with a green helmet. Weird.

Not where I went to school, but where I call home: the Demons of Westlake (OH) High School.

9973621-standard.jpg

The green pants are kept for road games as well. Personally, I think they pull off this look really well.

Heh, I lived in Bay Village as a kid. Went to Kindergarten in Westlake.

And I was raised and grew up in Avon Lake, right next door.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

My former high school:

-ad7abe293b7964b4.JPG

691092clid.jpg

17350147.jpg

When I was there, they had Denver Broncos' uniforms with blue and white. These are slightly better.

Those look great! My former high school use to have a similar look until they adopted a white helmet this year.

Here is Duval: This is what the Cincinnati Bengals should do.

spacer.png

Archived