Local High School Football Uniforms

Chapeeko

My old high school, Fontainebleau High's current uniforms (at least as of 2009). IIRC, they started playing in these in the 2008 season, the year after I graduated. My alma mater are the bulldogs in red and black.

Home unis:

addison-melancon.jpg

3025802986_326c03ca16.jpg

Road unis:

slidell-football2.jpg

-1b8bae5fa25c57d2_custom_665xauto.jpg

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My old high school, Fontainebleau High's current uniforms (at least as of 2009). IIRC, they started playing in these in the 2008 season, the year after I graduated. My alma mater are the bulldogs in red and black.

Home unis:

addison-melancon.jpg

3025802986_326c03ca16.jpg

Road unis:

slidell-football2.jpg

-1b8bae5fa25c57d2_custom_665xauto.jpg

Nice uniforms, they remind me alot of the uniforms Texas Tech wore immediately before the switch to under armour (I think) I don't recall the dates they were worn, but I believe it was about 2003-2006.

I'm certainly not intending to trash them, they just reminded me alot of TTU.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

• 1 year later...

Springville Red Devils - Springville, UT

1923051.jpg

15339.jpg

The Red Devils have, in my mind, the most unique helmet design in the state. It features a pitchfork coming towards the front of the helmet, a design that I have honestly never seen anywhere else.

So did Nike hijack this for the new ASU identity?

My hometown team that I played for (1997-2000), Swampscott (MA) Big Blue

Home:

Moranvs.Marblehead08.jpg

(Taken during the 100th Anniversary Thanksgiving Day Game between Swampscott and Marblehead)

Away:

sports19_thumb.jpg

Personally I hate how the numbers look

I tried to start a thread like this in the fall, and it's been tried before. Usually this stuff falls off the boards pretty fast.

But, one of my favorite topics nonetheless. I would start by saying that team in the home colors has by far the worst football uniform I have ever seen. It's like a really bad Wyoming-Baylor hybrid.

As for my school, we are finally getting new pipe-crazy uniforms from Nike as well as revospeed helmets, which is a BIG deal for the players b/c we've looked like something out of a bad 90's sports commercial

slideshow_738098_2.jpg

marietta_north_cobb_boys_football_thumbnail.jpg

Marist?

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Incredible. Only thing holding that back from being a perfect football uniform is the helmet.

They looked like this several years back:

ParishFootballAwards-Rousse.jpg

When they switched to the gold helmets, they thinned out the "motion H" and went with a more traditional stripe

g12c0000000000000001375179e3692c36d3b505f0d137c50a8f47bc736.jpg

If they would use the helmets with traditional striping but a thick purple "H" with the rest of that uni, I would love it 100%.

gYH2mW9.png

@blueland

what about Marist?

I followed Grayson around a few times while interning for a hs football publication a few years back.

Loved that kid Ean Pemberton. What was he...like 3 foot 2?

lmao. like 4 foot something. His size is the only reason he didnt go D1. And no beef on marist. Just was asking if it was marist. This past season was amazing! Especially with that big win over North Gwinnett

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Springville Red Devils - Springville, UT

1923051.jpg

15339.jpg

The Red Devils have, in my mind, the most unique helmet design in the state. It features a pitchfork coming towards the front of the helmet, a design that I have honestly never seen anywhere else.

So did Nike hijack this for the new ASU identity?

Wonder why some of the players have white facemasks, while others have black.

My high school (Ponca) in Nebraska. I'm willing to bet I go to one of the smallest school's of anyone here...and we're about average size in Nebraska. :D The bottom photo is after we won the state championship in 09. You can tell how small the schools are by the crowd in the background. Haha.

c94f845f-c06e-559f-8148-44422cd4cfac.image.jpg

5979383551_21e977f8ed_z.jpg

I thought we had a rather nice look up until last year. I guess our coach decided to switch (full time I think) to monochrome blue, everything but the helmet. Which makes it even worse.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived