World Cup 2010 sigs - *All 32 teams*

lost_limey

FIFA officially recognise the history of Yugoslavia/Serbia & Montenegro as belonging to Serbia and no other nations, so you can include those dates.

As for all your other logos some could do with some improved quality, try my friends website if you need some in vector www.vflnet.com find a lot of logos in .ai there.

Ones you specifically need to change improve are, Ivory Coast, that is their old logo now. Newzealand, the fern is just far too pixelated. Slovakia would look better with just their crest than the FA logo, just like England does. Cameroon is another old logo and the Dutch logos blending with the rest of the sig looks very round and not good. I think you're pretty away of the Slovenia problem too.

I'll help you out with a few of them if you like. Bit late at the moment for me now.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FIFA officially recognise the history of Yugoslavia/Serbia & Montenegro as belonging to Serbia and no other nations, so you can include those dates.

As for all your other logos some could do with some improved quality, try my friends website if you need some in vector www.vflnet.com find a lot of logos in .ai there.

Ones you specifically need to change improve are, Ivory Coast, that is their old logo now. Newzealand, the fern is just far too pixelated. Slovakia would look better with just their crest than the FA logo, just like England does. Cameroon is another old logo and the Dutch logos blending with the rest of the sig looks very round and not good. I think you're pretty away of the Slovenia problem too.

I'll help you out with a few of them if you like. Bit late at the moment for me now.

I'd love to use vflnet, but I did all these in GIMP and it doesn't support .ai files. I ended up using wikipedia as my source for most of these logos as it had plenty of them in.svg format, though a few of them were .pngs, including just about every one you mentioned here. I didn't realize that was FIFA's official position on Serbia, I will re-do that accordingly. Is Slovakia's crest the small red shield in the corner of their FA logo?

I think I'm gonna re-do the Dutch logo within it's pentagon. I didn't realize that my logos for Ivory Coast and Cameroon were outdated. I'll have to find currents and update.

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks to your feedback, I've updated:

SLOVAKIA

SLOVENIA

SERBIA

CÔTE D'IVOIRE

NEW ZEALAND

You might have to clear your cache to see them.

Still to update:

CAMEROON

NETHERLANDS

NEXT: Group H

THEN: Special Bonus Country...

change the orange color you're using with holland's. doesn't look 'brilliant' yet. All the others look great, awesome job!

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Slight delay on Group H, as I can't find Chile's current shirt logo in either .ai or .svg format. I'll post the other 3 in the group in the morning, and will likely at least scarf up a version with Chile's old crest on it.

Aaaah they're looking a lot better now, if you want any logos posting up from VFLnet just post here and I'll resave them as large .pngs and post them here. GIMP's alright but you can see where it has issues, the stroke on the Dutch logo still looks pixelated, but I guess their is not much you can really do with it using GIMP.

I'll see if I can get hold of a Chile logo for you.

Here's the last WC 2010 country, Chile, sadly using their old crest.

Chile.png

Now, just to get everything in one post, here's links to every country.

I may revise Cameroon and the Ivory Coast to add their trim colors for increased legibility.

GROUP A

South Africa

Mexico

Uruguay

France

GROUP B

Argentina

Nigeria

Korea Republic

Greece

GROUP C

England

United States

Algeria

Slovenia

GROUP D

Germany

Australia

Serbia

Ghana

GROUP E

Netherlands

Denmark

Japan

Cameroon

GROUP F

Italy

Paraguay

New Zealand

Slovakia

GROUP G

Brazil

Korea DPR

Cote d'Ivoire

Portugal

GROUP H

Spain

Switzerland

Honduras

Chile

And, the two signatures for countries that didn't qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup:

Canada

Republic Of Ireland

Enjoy!

As I mentioned earlier, re-colored the text on the Cameroon & Cote d'Ivoire sigs for increased legibility

Cameroon.png

CtedIvoire.png

I also added a sig for a nation that SHOULD have been there, the Republic Of Ireland:

RepublicOfIreland.png

As I mentioned earlier, re-colored the text on the Cameroon & Cote d'Ivoire sigs for increased legibility

Cameroon.png

CtedIvoire.png

I also added a sig for a nation that SHOULD have been there, the Republic Of Ireland:

RepublicOfIreland.png

The Cameroon has 2002 twice

Greece, Slovenia, Germany, Slovakia, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire and Spain have wrong logos. You used the crests they have on the jerseys, but National Football Federations' logos should be used instead. Additionally, Slovakia's shirt badge is just the national coat of arms. And if you DO WANT to use shirt badges, why haven't you put North Korea's flag instead of the federation logo, 'cause that's all they have on the jerseys.

See them on the official FIFA site:

gre.jpg

svn.jpg

ger.jpg

cmr.jpg

svk.jpg

civ.jpg

esp.jpg

Archived