The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Jazz jerseys look like they were found in a high school locker room in 1987. I like the logo...but the sides and one-color numbers done by the local customization shop look terrible.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Don't know where to put this, but for last night's game in London, both the Lakers and Wolves wore their home uniforms. Odd.

i'm thinking it's like when the yankees wore pinstripes as the away team since they're famous for them. the lakers are probably more associated with their yellow home jerseys since they are unique and usually people think yellow when they think lakers.

Are the Mavericks getting a new alternate jersey, scrapping their alternate jersey, or leaving their alternate jersey alone? I think it would be a little wierd to have their alternate jersey and primary road jersey be the same color. Not that it hasn't been done before, or that it's a terrible idea, but I don't know why they would do that.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Here is a link to the Cavs scrimmage tonight against Charlotte: http://www.nba.com/games/20101005/CHACLE/gameinfo.html

The uniforms look a lot nicer at game speed. There was the concern about having a 1 color, solid lane... well, the Cavs added gold to mark the college lane and the pro lane... and it looks awesome.

EDIT: Some pics of the new Cavs team shop:

teamshop_101005_02.jpg

teamshop_101005_04.jpg

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Just wait until you see the new cavfanatic uniform, the new home and road uniforms are miles above it.

I have a really good idea of what it is. ;) I haven't seen the actual thing... but I think its going to epic. Epic good or epic bad... I don't know.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Just wait until you see the new cavfanatic uniform, the new home and road uniforms are miles above it.

I have a really good idea of what it is. ;) I haven't seen the actual thing... but I think its going to epic. Epic good or epic bad... I don't know.

Is this the year they do some sort of homage to the mid-90s disasters that had the wave across the front? That's about the only retro look they haven't dabbled in since overhauling their look in '03.

Archived