The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

Here is a link to the Cavs scrimmage tonight against Charlotte: http://www.nba.com/games/20101005/CHACLE/gameinfo.html

The uniforms look a lot nicer at game speed. There was the concern about having a 1 color, solid lane... well, the Cavs added gold to mark the college lane and the pro lane... and it looks awesome.

EDIT: Some pics of the new Cavs team shop:

teamshop_101005_02.jpg

teamshop_101005_04.jpg

Loving the new current jerseys a lot. About the new "alternate"; I saw it. I think it's really, really weird looking.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, as a former employee in the sign industry, that Team Store marquee sign is fantastic!

Just wait until you see the new cavfanatic uniform, the new home and road uniforms are miles above it.

Wow. just jumped on Media Central, and all I can say is....umm, wow. Can't wait for the box on that beast to get opened. People will freak....

Someone clue me in please.. Why do they call it a 'Cavfanatic uniform'? Isn't just an alternate? what's with the name?

It's one of the NBA's special program nights, the same as New Orleans' Mardi Gras program and Charlotte's Racing Night program. Neither the CavFanatic, Mardi Gras or Racing Night uniforms is considered a true alternate, which is why teams may wear them the same season they change uniforms. Teams otherwise may not have a true alternate jersey the same season they debut a new uniform/identity. So the Cavs can wear their new home and road jerseys this season, as well as their CavFanatic Jerseys, and they may also wear a Hardwood Classic jersey, since those fall into the same boat as the special program jerseys; not a true alternate.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

After watching the C's/Sixers preseason game tonight, the "CELTICS" script on the home jerseys (and the aways, I presume) is MUCH larger than last year's, as many here suspected. (If anyone has a screencap, please post. The wordmark certainly looked larger on my TV.)

It would be better if you wait...all I will say is that it a loose representation of a "classic" Cavaliers jersey...

But I don't wanna wait! hah

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Well, I would rather not get into trouble haha

Hah, good choice.

Shows what a day off the computer does for me haha.

EDIT: After unsuccessful searches, I found this. haha. Thought it was interesting.

1b379638ecb6c15c1a40c20cfc61a6a9.jpg?v=202500

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Why yes...however again by looking at all the team uniforms, there are really no shocking additions this time around and plus if there were, we probably already would have found out by now...

I think some uniforms may appear later on the guide; for example, you'll notice that the Magic don't have the black alt on their uniforms as of now (and we have all seen it on lots of different places available to everybody)

Archived