2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

NEW.ERA

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I wasn't American so I wouldn't have to root for these losers.

I'm not even American, but please, just stop. You're almost as cynical about the USMNT as you are about the Orioles.

Are the Canadians here rooting for or against USA?

I really don't care either way. On one hand I'd like to see them do well to try and help the awareness of the sport in North America.

On the other hand, I just think it's funny how they're losing a to team with a population smaller than Toronto.

Gonna go down in the books as a 2-2 tie...but should've been a 3-2 comeback victory for the US.

If anybody would like to show me the infraction in that Edu goal that was called back, please do it for me. Thanks.

Β 

Β 

Well American supporters, Hope to God Algeria can hold England to a draw.

Unfortunately, I think England is going to deliver a proper British ass-waxing.

Also, Bud Selig has already announced he will not overturn Coulibaly's decision.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I KNEW it. I KNEW this was the type of game the USA would come out flat in. They always do this to us. We (USA supporters) get drawn into the type of the World Cup each and every time this thing rolls around, thinking "Maybe this is the year soccer becomes America's fifth sport...", only to see Team USA play sub-par against teams just like Slovenia, teams we are 'supposed' to get three points on. Instead it's a tie, two points total, and another World Cup flop. I'm done with the USA Soccer hype ... Done!

6uXNWAo.png

I have absolutely no understanding of why that wasn't a goal. The US did everything right and they took it away. It makes no sense to me. That was a 2 point disallowed goal.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived