CSU Pueblo Thunderwolves Concept

ruffbuff

hmmm...?

NEWWOLFCONCEPTRED.jpg

Too much if you ask me. Those red lines are really fine and there's a really strong chance that when it's printed four colour process if the registration is the slightest bit out (which happens oh so easily) you're gonna end up with a purple lines in there. I think they eye should be fine but I'd either lose the red highlights or make them considerably bigger to help hold them.

I'll be honest I'm not a big fan of the the extra lightening bolt you've added, I thought the subtle one in the fur of the wolf was enough.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

hmmm...?

NEWWOLFCONCEPTRED.jpg

Too much if you ask me. Those red lines are really fine and there's a really strong chance that when it's printed four colour process if the registration is the slightest bit out (which happens oh so easily) you're gonna end up with a purple lines in there. I think they eye should be fine but I'd either lose the red highlights or make them considerably bigger to help hold them.

I'll be honest I'm not a big fan of the the extra lightening bolt you've added, I thought the subtle one in the fur of the wolf was enough.

9erssteve

NEWWOLFCONCEPT512.jpg

Oh I really like the latest version without the bolt across the middle looks good and I like the lil touch of red to the nose.

Agree with the post above that the lil lines you had used before were too thin and needed to be bulked up or done without.

I really hope they take this concept and update the current... I would love to get the head on a cap

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

I'm really curious to see what other logos you originally submitted that they rejected.

All of the original designs are stored away in the annals of history on a zip disk or three....:)

Whoa, zip disks those take me back a few years! I can go one better though hands up if you know what a Syquest Drive was... yeah showing my age now I know! haha.

Would love to see the other designs if you have a way of getting them off those zip disks.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Archived