MLB "What I Would Do" Series 2010

Bmac

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come the royal and navy blue jerseys don't have the number on the front? Also, I think 3 different shades of blue jerseys is too much. I'd eliminate the navy one if you are trying to go back to the ball in glove logo because there isn't any navy there.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

• 1 month later...

Oakland Athletics

The A's have a pretty solid set currently, so I only made a few small changes to the home and road. I modified the sleeve patch a lot, I hate the current green one. I added some new alternate jerseys, a new green, a yellow vest, and a white vest. The sleeveless jerseys are a nod to the earlier days. I even threw in a yellow cap for the yellow jersey. The old BP logo returns to the BP set as well.

The A's currently use two different A's logos. I stuck with one for the entire package. I re-did the primary logo and the alternate elephant logo.

AthleticsLogoSheet.png

AthleticsHome.pngAthleticsRoad.png

AthleticsAlt1.pngAthleticsAlt2.png

AthleticsAlt3.pngAthleticsBP.png

The A's set is very good. I love the yellow alt. While I'm not so pleased with the loss of the black alt (it's my fav color scheme) I think the other alternate uniforms are very good. May I ask which templates you use (for both uniforms and BP)?

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

I really like the A's one a lot, the only problem is there are too many home jerseys, i would make the yellow one road

I guess I forgot to mention in the original post, but the alternate jerseys can be worn at home or on the road.

The A's set is very good. I love the yellow alt. While I'm not so pleased with the loss of the black alt (it's my fav color scheme) I think the other alternate uniforms are very good. May I ask which templates you use (for both uniforms and BP)?

I created the templates myself, but they were based originally off of this.

Archived