2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hawks offer Shaq 2 years, $5.8 M

$12 for an older, more pedestrian version of Shaq? The only reason why I'd be in favor of this is because we currently have NO true center. Al Horford, a PF, has been playing C since he go to Atlanta, and that weakness has reared its head often. Shaq would at least fill that need. Once again, this ain't the 90s/early 00s Shaq, but him at C is better than having no C, methinks.

For some reason, this makes me chuckle.

What will the clippers end up with?

Is that a joke?

I would say he didn't google the answer

Jesus everyone always tells me to google crap, I know how to google stuff but there have been no real rumors about the clippers.

They've targeted LeBron, Mike Miller, and Josh Childress.

And they have a chance of getting Mike Miller and Josh Childress.

"Targeting" LeBron had to be nothing more than a PR move for the Clippers. They did it so they could call Lights Out and the other seven Clippers fans and say "See? We're making an effort to improve." I can't imagine anyone in the Clippers front office ever seriously entertained the idea that they had a shot at signing LeBron.

BB52Big.jpg

"Targeting" LeBron had to be nothing more than a PR move for the Clippers. They did it so they could call Lights Out and the other seven Clippers fans and say "See? We're making an effort to improve." I can't imagine anyone in the Clippers front office ever seriously entertained the idea that they had a shot at signing LeBron.

You really think the owner of the Clips wants anything to do with James and his max contract?? While every other owner went out and had their lips firmly guled to King James' ass during their time with him, the Clippers penny-pinching owner flew a pair of his cronies out to Cleveland so LeBron could laugh in their faces instead of his.

6uXNWAo.png

I can understand the Nets signing Shaq, he's a Newarker and it would be nice to have him play in his hometown before he ends his career, butr anyone else come one. He is not a good player anymore, it is time he consider going full time in movies or practice his Shaq fu, because he is beyond washed up.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Is that a joke?

Jesus everyone always tells me to google crap, I know how to google stuff but there have been no real rumors about the clippers.

And you think one of us is in personal communication with either the Clippers or an NBA Superstar Free Agent?

Baka.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Is that a joke?

And you think one of us is in personal communication with either the Clippers or an NBA Superstar Free Agent?

Baka.

Is Baka some sort of anime reference that nobody gets? Because you frequently used it when Scott Linehan was the Rams' coach.

You really think the owner of the Clips wants anything to do with James and his max contract?? While every other owner went out and had their lips firmly guled to King James' ass during their time with him, the Clippers penny-pinching owner flew a pair of his cronies out to Cleveland so LeBron could laugh in their faces instead of his.

As my post clearly stated, no I don't.

BB52Big.jpg

Is Baka some sort of anime reference that nobody gets? Because you frequently used it when Scott Linehan was the Rams' coach.

I think it's Japanese for "dumbass"?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

They both suck

Mike Miller is mediocre, but Childress has improved a lot during his time playing in Europe. The market for Childress is actually more competitive than you'd think - once LeBron makes his decision, look for all the teams who got snubbed to go hard after him.

First of all, the team president and general manager met with LeBron - they're hardly "cronies". And also, why would anyone want Sterling there? If he went and tried to say all the right things, LeBron really would have laughed in his face. There's no conceivable reason for him to have gone to the meeting.

Sterling's also hardly penny-pinching anymore compared to what he used to be. He has shelled out big bucks to sign Baron Davis and Tim Thomas in free agency, match Elton Brand's and Corey Maggette's offer sheets, hire Mike Dunleavy as coach, and get a state-of-the-art practice facility built all in the past few years. He also went after Kobe aggressively and made some pretty large offers back in 2004 when he was a free agent, and he actually re-signs players when their contracts are up now. Is he the ideal owner? No, absolutely not, not even close. But he's also not nearly as bad as he used to be.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Here are my predictions...

LeBron - Cleveland

Wade - Miami

Bosh - Miami

Stoudamire - New York

Johnson - Atlanta

Allen - Boston

Felton - Atlanta

B. Miller - Chicago

Shaq - Dallas

Haywood - Minnesota

Farmar - L.A. Clippers

J. O'Neal - Sacramento

Q. Rich - Toronto

Alston - Milwaukee

Lee - Cleveland

McGrady - San Antonio

Barnes - Washington

Iverson - New Jersey

Jefferson - New York

Boozer - New Jersey

M. Miller - Chicago

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

LeBron - Chicago

Wade - Chicago

Bosh - Miami

Stoudamire - New York

Johnson - Atlanta

Allen - Boston

Felton - New York

B. Miller - Atlanta

Shaq - Dallas

Haywood - Toronto

Farmar - Boston

J. O'Neal - Cleveland

Q. Rich - Clippers

Alston - Charlotte

Lee - New Jersey

McGrady - Lakers

Barnes - Washington

Iverson - Dallas

Jefferson - Miami

Boozer - New Jersey

M. Miller - Cleveland

Chris Broussard is Tweeting - Raptors have told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh. Cavs and LeBron working to convince Bosh to join them in Cleveland

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

Archived