2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He doesn't know how to coach defense and he doesn't know how to use timeouts. He's never had a winning record in a weak East. He did more to stunt Derrick Rose's development than encourage it. Hope he likes having Phil Jackson's sack in his mouth four times a year.

Really? Because the Bulls' team defensive efficiency went from 18th in the league in Del Negro's first season to 10th in his second season, despite the fact that Rose isn't exactly regarded as the best on-ball defender in the back court. He's clearly improving his X's and O's when it comes to defense. He went to the playoffs two straight years as well.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

He went to the playoffs two straight years as well.

Considering it's the East, unless they were a 1-3 seed, that is not a big accomplishment.

Β 

Β 

LeBron's going to the Islanders, you guys. It's a done deal, 10yrs/$100M

The King to the Islanders? Get outta here! ..... But at least they've got a better shot at him than the Clippers do.

6uXNWAo.png

According to Jared Dudley on his Twitter he is sourcing that LeBron will be signing with the Knicks

http://twitter.com/JaredDudley619

Of all people, Jared Dudley? Yeah, okay. Dude is probably just looking to make a name for himself. I'm not buying this :censored: at all.

Ochocinco heard the same thing.

http://twitter.com/OGOchoCinco

I'm not saying I go to 85 for my NBA news, but if he and Jared Dudley of all people have heard this, maybe it's true.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

He doesn't know how to coach defense and he doesn't know how to use timeouts. He's never had a winning record in a weak East. He did more to stunt Derrick Rose's development than encourage it. Hope he likes having Phil Jackson's sack in his mouth four times a year.

Really?

Really. I can assure you that the Bulls under Del Negro were incapable of doing anything more than the most rudimentary defense. If not for Kirk Hinrich, who developed a pretty good defensive sensibility under Scott Skiles, I don't know what they would've done. Making the playoffs twice doesn't mean much in the East. They were a .500 team both times. Trust me, you're doing yourself a real disservice by deluding yourself into thinking that this guy is a good coach. It isn't worth it.

β™« oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is goneΒ β™«

According to Jared Dudley on his Twitter he is sourcing that LeBron will be signing with the Knicks

http://twitter.com/JaredDudley619

Of all people, Jared Dudley? Yeah, okay. Dude is probably just looking to make a name for himself. I'm not buying this :censored: at all.

Ochocinco heard the same thing.

http://twitter.com/OGOchoCinco

I'm not saying I go to 85 for my NBA news, but if he and Jared Dudley of all people have heard this, maybe it's true.

Or maybe LBJ is asking his friends run wild on Twitter to throw people off..... I mean, Jared Dudley and Chad Ochocinco? To quote 8-5, "Please child."

6uXNWAo.png

Ochocinco is a f***ing idiot #OCNNBREAKINGNEWS "*Empire State of Mind* *wink* *wink*only the smart folk will put this together and figure out what i am talking about #6" No Chad you don't have to be brilliant to figure out what your saying.

From ESPN.com

New Cavs coach Byron Scott arrived to watch James and several Cleveland players work out on Wednesday as the NBA -- and seemingly the entire sports world -- prepares for the two-time MVP to announce which team he'll sign with during a national TV appearance on ESPN.

Scott showed up as James was taking the floor to run a few full-court games with Cavaliers Jamario Moon, Danny Green, Christian Eyenga and assistant coach Chris Jent. Scott was hired last week by the Cavs and was part of their team that made a presentation to James last week at his business office in downtown Cleveland.

Scott left about an hour later, saying "I'm always hopeful" in regards to James' situation.

At 3:30 p.m. ET, James left without speaking to reporters staked out on a grassy strip outside the arena.

Why he would go to an offseason event to work out with the Cavs if he doesn't plan on sticking around is anyone's guess.

Β 

BB52Big.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

From ESPN.com

New Cavs coach Byron Scott arrived to watch James and several Cleveland players work out on Wednesday as the NBA -- and seemingly the entire sports world -- prepares for the two-time MVP to announce which team he'll sign with during a national TV appearance on ESPN.

Scott showed up as James was taking the floor to run a few full-court games with Cavaliers Jamario Moon, Danny Green, Christian Eyenga and assistant coach Chris Jent. Scott was hired last week by the Cavs and was part of their team that made a presentation to James last week at his business office in downtown Cleveland.

Scott left about an hour later, saying "I'm always hopeful" in regards to James' situation.

At 3:30 p.m. ET, James left without speaking to reporters staked out on a grassy strip outside the arena.

Why he would go to an offseason event to work out with the Cavs if he doesn't plan on sticking around is anyone's guess.

To throw more questions into the air is that what is now being billed as "The Decision" is going to take place in...Greenwich, CT. Not Bristol, not Akron, not Miami, not NYC, but Greenwich. While it is far away from CLE, it is still close too close to NYC to go there and brush them off and later attend to Carmelo's wedding is this Saturday in NYC.

Ochocinco is a f***ing idiot #OCNNBREAKINGNEWS "*Empire State of Mind* *wink* *wink*only the smart folk will put this together and figure out what i am talking about #6" No Chad you don't have to be brilliant to figure out what your saying.

Evidently it takes one to know one.

/Please stop posting.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Really. I can assure you that the Bulls under Del Negro were incapable of doing anything more than the most rudimentary defense. If not for Kirk Hinrich, who developed a pretty good defensive sensibility under Scott Skiles, I don't know what they would've done. Making the playoffs twice doesn't mean much in the East. They were a .500 team both times. Trust me, you're doing yourself a real disservice by deluding yourself into thinking that this guy is a good coach. It isn't worth it.

Rudimentary defense is still an upgrade over what last year's Clippers and several other Western Conference teams played/play - no defense. As far as the playoffs, as a Clippers fan, I would love back-to-back playoff appearances and at least a .500 record. That's still a major improvement over the last few years of the Dunleavy era.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Rudimentary defense is still an upgrade over what last year's Clippers and several other Western Conference teams played/play - no defense. As far as the playoffs, as a Clippers fan, I would love back-to-back playoff appearances and at least a .500 record. That's still a major improvement over the last few years of the Dunleavy era.

And then you remember that the Bulls played most of their games against the weaker Eastern Conference to get that .500 record and 2 playoff berths. I sense those same Bulls would trot out a pair of 30-33 win seasons at best were they in the West, and of course, no playoffs.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived