2010 LeBron James Sweepstakes

TFoA

Jim Gray will aslo be making the announcement in the first 10 minutes of LeBron's special. I'm hoping it's a sign and trade, so Gray says something like, "LeBron James has decided to sign with the Cleveland Cavaliers," then [amidst an ongoing celebratory eruption across the state of Ohio] "and will be traded to the Chicago Bulls for Luol Deng."

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ochocinco is a f***ing idiot #OCNNBREAKINGNEWS "*Empire State of Mind* *wink* *wink*only the smart folk will put this together and figure out what i am talking about #6" No Chad you don't have to be brilliant to figure out what your saying.

Evidently it takes one to know one.

/Please stop posting.

Whats your problem man all you do is give me a hard time.

I get a headache trying to figure out what your posts are saying. The next cogent thought you post will be your first.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It couldn't be that ESPN is deliberately planting red herrings to further artificially build anticipation and interest in tomorrow night's 60-minute circle-jerk, could it?

I fully expect ESPN to announce tomorrow morning that sources report him having breakfast at a Perkins in Anaheim with Donald Sterling.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

ESPN is reporting LeBron is in Miami tonight meeting with Pat Riley and other members of the Miami Heat organization.

Miami it is! ... Right?

You'd think he'd have made up his mind by now, so it very well could be Miami. I think Chicago is the better choice... the only downside is he'll be compared to Jordan's six rings, but then again, he's going to be compared to Jordans six rings regardless.

IUe6Hvh.png

It couldn't be that ESPN is deliberately planting red herrings to further artificially build anticipation and interest in tomorrow night's 60-minute circle-jerk, could it?

I fully expect ESPN to announce tomorrow morning that sources report him having breakfast at a Perkins Norms in Anaheim with Donald Sterling.

FYP. No Perkins out in these parts.

VmWIn6B.png

I fully expect ESPN to announce tomorrow morning that sources report him having breakfast at a Perkins Norms in Anaheim with Donald Sterling.

Well, as long as we can agree that Sterling met his LeBron James spending limit at the restaurant. :P

Well, as long as we can agree that Sterling met his LeBron James spending limit at the restaurant. :P

upotd.png

6uXNWAo.png

ESPN is reporting LeBron is in Miami tonight meeting with Pat Riley and other members of the Miami Heat organization.

Miami it is! ... Right?

You'd think he'd have made up his mind by now, so it very well could be Miami. I think Chicago is the better choice... the only downside is he'll be compared to Jordan's six rings, but then again, he's going to be compared to Jordans six rings regardless.

There's no question he's already made up his mind. This entire affair has made me like LeBron James a lot less than I used to. It's just plain ridiculous. Cleveland and northeast Ohio have passed the point of humiliating themselves and reached the point of being pathetic. It's sad really. The ESPN thing is stupid too. All this obsession over a :censored:-ing basketball player says a lot of things about our society; and none of them are good.

BB52Big.jpg

Miami it is! ... Right?

I have been on flightaware.com and there were not private planes leaving any Cleveland or Akron airports headed to the Miami-Dade area, even as far north as West Palm Beach.

Personally, if he took a flight this evening, I think it was this one. or this one.

Both of these private jets flew to Teterboro, NJ, which is across the river from Manhattan and the "private jet" airport for NYC. He can be in Manhattan tonight then take a car to Greenwich tomorrow. If he flies tomorrow, look for him to land in White Plains (KHPN/HPN)

But it could be a Carrows, IHOP, or Coco's. In fact, World Wide Wes may have the pull to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles or Aunt Kizziy's Back Porch stay or remain open.

Miami it is! ... Right?

There's no question he's already made up his mind. This entire affair has made me like LeBron James a lot less than I used to. It's just plain ridiculous. Cleveland and northeast Ohio have passed the point of humiliating themselves and reached the point of being pathetic. It's sad really. The ESPN thing is stupid too. All this obsession over a :censored:-ing basketball player says a lot of things about our society; and none of them are good.

That happened the moment this happened:

And then there's this:

VmWIn6B.png

Miami it is! ... Right?

I have been on flightaware.com and there were not private planes leaving any Cleveland or Akron airports headed to the Miami-Dade area, even as far north as West Palm Beach.

Personally, if he took a flight this evening, I think it was this one. or this one.

Both of these private jets flew to Teterboro, NJ, which is across the river from Manhattan and the "private jet" airport for NYC. He can be in Manhattan tonight then take a car to Greenwich tomorrow. If he flies tomorrow, look for him to land in White Plains (KHPN/HPN)

But it could be a Carrows, IHOP, or Coco's. In fact, World Wide Wes may have the pull to Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles or Aunt Kizziy's Back Porch stay or remain open.

Just as an aside,

You know way to much random technical trivia.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Could it be that he really can't make up his mind, so he set this up as a way of forcing himself to come to a decision? Self-imposed deadlines really don't work unless there's consequences to missing them, and blowing up a TV special would be an incentive to bring this to a timely conclusion.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived